Games you plan to go to | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you plan to go to

I'm going to go to the Tampa game. Can't beat a hour drive to see the fins, when you don't live in Miami!!

I will beat at the Bears game, the Buffalo away game, the Tampa away game, then the KC home game.

That's gonna be sweet... 3 weeks in a row!!!

finsnchips said:
no man... aint been yet. Been to America loads, love it over there, but aint been to a game.

that sucks

BringBackShula said:
wow..in the black hole. Be drunk, so that you wont' care if you have to get into some fights.

I've been to Oakland vs. Dolphins many times...it's actually not that bad. If you don't take anything serious, you'll be ok. It's when people take offense to the remarks that you can get into trouble.
Actually San Francisco is much worse. They talk more s**t than the Raider fans.
But it's all in fun, so I never have a problem.

Going to be a busy year for this Iowan! I am going to Canton for the HOF weekend, and then back to Cleveland for the Nov. 20 game, and then to South Florida for the Jets on Dec. 18. Not bad for a guy that has only seen 2 Dolphins games EVER! :D

Going to start off the New Fins era in Canton watching Dan get inducted and then playing the Bears.

then onto opening day against the Donkeys
next up will be against the Bills in Buffalo,
of to New Orleans to hopefully see and remember the game. :chug: :drinker: :beerbang:
last but not least in Miami for the Bills rematch,
finishing up at Ford Field watching them trash the NFC champion. (OK OK I know I am dreaming, but I may get to the game in Buffalo :lol: )

Apart from all the home games, i plan on going to Tampa, and hopefully Oak town, black hole, dressed in nothing but aqua and orange.........:yell: :yell: :yell:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Miami at Pitt preseason
Miami at Jets

And I might go to Tampa for the Fins Bucc's game, my buddy has season Bucc tickets!

Miami @ Canton Aug 06 & 07
Miami @ St'ilers Aug 20
Miami @ Cleveland Nov 20 Burrr!!!!

trying to get tickets to the dolphins @ the jets, it'll be good cause its in september so it wont be too cold...

ill be at the Falcons on November 8th and proably Dec 24 vs Titans but may decide to go to Dec 18 vs Jets instead.

i have two choices @ SD @ OAK. So do i risk going to Oakland first and not making it out alive and miss the San Diego game? :confused: :D

I live in Toronto, Ontario so Im going to Buff to watch the fins just like I do every year....Its in early October which will be awesome...and Im going to San Diego to watch the fins this year. Has anyone been to a game in SD? How are there fans there......Im wearing my aqua and orange either way but Im just curious....

I will be at the Atlanta game in miami and I might travel to New Orleans for the oct 30th game.

(I was at the Jets game last year, I may end up going to the home game against them if i pass on the saints, anyone who has been to a fins/jets game knows how intense the fans on both sides get. hopfully there wont be as many jet fans there next year lol last year seemed like a home game for them)

Back
Top Bottom