Games you plan to go to | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you plan to go to

Miami @ Tampa at least... plan on a lot more but it depends on work.

Davo said:
I live in Toronto, Ontario so Im going to Buff to watch the fins just like I do every year....Its in early October which will be awesome...and Im going to San Diego to watch the fins this year. Has anyone been to a game in SD? How are there fans there......Im wearing my aqua and orange either way but Im just curious....

San Diego is a great place to go to a game, the Fans are laid back and friendly, the weather is great and there really isn't a bad seat. Last time I was there they had TV's attached to the overhang so you could watch the game, not sure if they are still there.

My first time seeing my team in action...in a game that counts. Seen the scrimmage last year in Houston. But I'll be on my honeymoon from Sept 5 to the 12th...a whole week in Miami!!!!!:D So I be DAMN if I'm not at the home opener. I'll willing to sell the house to get some tickets!! By the way, what are the best seats to get?

For the 4th time in 5 years, It is almost guaranteed that I will be going to the Dolphins Pats game at the Razor. The only one I didn't go to in that span was the self destruction on the last game of the year in 2002. As frustrating as the other games I've been to were, I am glad I didn't attend that one. I would probably still be in therapy now if I had. I also plan on flying down to Miami for the Titans game the week before, but I'll have to see on that one. If I can't go to that one, I will definately be at the New Years day game.

I am gonna try to get tickets for the Jan 1 game against the Pats.

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:nesucks: :jetssuck: :billsbite

wonderl33t said:
You are a braver man than I. I may try to go to Qualcomm for the game at SD, but not Oakland.

My brother and friends went with a BRONCOS fan in an Elway jersey and the fans just talked smack. But the funny thing he had to ask someone to go with him to the bathroom :lol:

UCLA fan??

arsenal said:
trying to get tickets to the dolphins @ the jets, it'll be good cause its in september so it wont be too cold...

You can always get them at the game also, people sell them along RT 17 and the other roads coming in.

^hmm interesting, but im sure your paying a hefty price buying them there, i know someone who got season tickets, see what i can get from them, haha... if not i'll give ebay a shot, then last resort find a scalper...

We hold Jets season tickets just for the Miami game, and sell the rest.. then I use the money from selling the jets tickets to go to a Miami game in Miami.. figured going to see either kc or maybe falcons in Miami!

Phins at Cleveland for me. Anyone else going to that one?

Dubfire said:
I'm a season ticket holder and I want to invite any Fans that come from out of state to stop by my tailgate party for a complimentary cold one. One thing I've always loved about going to the games is meeting the fans from out of state.

Just reply in the thread or send me a PM when it get's closer to the game.

:drinkers:

where do you tailgate. I will be at every game this season and i am sitting 3 sections over from you. I am in section 432 row 15.

nighttrain76 said:
My first time seeing my team in action...in a game that counts. Seen the scrimmage last year in Houston. But I'll be on my honeymoon from Sept 5 to the 12th...a whole week in Miami!!!!!:D So I be DAMN if I'm not at the home opener. I'll willing to sell the house to get some tickets!! By the way, what are the best seats to get?

Pretty much any seat in the stadium will be good seats. It is very easy to get tickets to the game, either via ebay, or at the game. There are so many people selling tickets in the parking lot.

MiamiFan1354 said:
We hold Jets season tickets just for the Miami game, and sell the rest.. then I use the money from selling the jets tickets to go to a Miami game in Miami.. figured going to see either kc or maybe falcons in Miami!

thats a pimp daddy idea right there... with ebay nowadays its easy as hell to sell tickets, hmmmmmm how much are the season tickets for the jets?

wonderl33t said:
You are a braver man than I. I may try to go to Qualcomm for the game at SD, but not Oakland.

Oakland's not too bad, it's acutally just like Halloween...lots of characters, but it's all good

Back
Top Bottom