Games you plan to go to | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Games you plan to go to

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
Season ticket holders need not answer... this is for us poor *******s that don't love in south florida..

I'm gonna go see Miami at pitt in preseason Miami at Jets and KC at Miami..

Miami at Pitt preseason
Miami at Jets

And I might go to Tampa for the Fins Bucc's game, my buddy has season Bucc tickets!

I would love to get to miami @ ny jets... but I can't.

I am going to be back home in Cayman the week before opening Day, so I am going to fly up to MIA for the Denver game, also I think I am going to the NE game in MIA with my sister a stinking PATS fan :( , hopefully this year I can get some revenge.

finsnchips said:

I hate the Jets, but the fans know how to tailgate!!!

I have a bunch of buddies with season tickets, they bought a winibago just for tailgating! We eat real well and drink plenty! And the guy that drives the bago dosen't drink!!

I'm a season ticket holder and I want to invite any Fans that come from out of state to stop by my tailgate party for a complimentary cold one. One thing I've always loved about going to the games is meeting the fans from out of state.

Just reply in the thread or send me a PM when it get's closer to the game.

:drinkers:

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I hate the Jets, but the fans know how to tailgate!!!

I have a bunch of buddies with season tickets, they bought a winibago just for tailgating! We eat real well and drink plenty! And the guy that drives the bago dosen't drink!!
Yeah... I'm in NY in November. Break from work, xmas shopping. I was really hoping we'd be playing the Jets in November.

Guess I'll have to wait for my first game. :(

I'm going to the opening game for sure and one other game probably the Pats

finsnchips said:

I bet it's hard living in England, have you ever went to a Dolphin game yet?

I will be at the November 20th game vs Cleveland wearing all my Phins gear. I can't wait. It's been a while since the Phins were here.

TGall13 said:
I live in CA, so I'll be at the Raider game. In my gear, with no Fear!!

wow..in the black hole. Be drunk, so that you wont' care if you have to get into some fights.

At New Orleans, and I will make the journey to Canton as well.

nick19991 said:
I bet it's hard living in England, have you ever went to a Dolphin game yet?
no man... aint been yet. Been to America loads, love it over there, but aint been to a game.

Back
Top Bottom