Gardner Minshew | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gardner Minshew

Uncle Rico!

CdNOWezWAAIka05.jpg:large

Gardner Minshew looking like the real deal. Someone to keep an eye on for sure.

He's definitely done more already than most 6th round QB's do in their career, and I'm enjoying rooting for him because he's fun to watch and of course, the persona, but he's still got a long way to go. I can tell you though, I'm actually excited to tune into Jags games to see what he's doing, and the Jags haven't been exciting since...well gosh I don't even know.

I went to Duffy's after the Dolphins game just to watch him. He is really accurate and was throwing with a strong wind yesterday. Was a LOT of fun to watch and was a good game. The Jags have a decent team. They were down 17-3 at one time. On the road too. He's a star already and it's no fluke, he's making plays all over the place.

I went to Duffy's after the Dolphins game just to watch him. He is really accurate and was throwing with a strong wind yesterday. Was a LOT of fun to watch and was a good game. The Jags have a decent team. They were down 17-3 at one time. On the road too. He's a star already and it's no fluke, he's making plays all over the place.
A star?? Can't be.....I think a QB has to be the #1 pick in the draft to be a star in this league. At least, according to some people on here.

Better than any Quarterback we've had since Marino.

Minshew looks like the real deal. Foles will be done in Jax. I wish that Miami would get a draft pick like Minshew.

Back
Top Bottom