Gary Guyton signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Guyton signed

Will be decent depth, and could push Koa Misi. Should be a good addition for specials teams play if nothing else.

He has shown he can be pretty good in coverage as well. Just trying to find more guys who can cover all of these tight ends

Nobody can complain about his athleticism. Runs a 4.47 forty with a 40 inch vertical. I imagine he looked awful good in the workouts. He had some serious problems towards the end of last year. We'll see.

Awesome, he should put us over the top now. Another amazing move by JI.......how does he do it?

Ozzy rules!!

IMO we should just trade Misi. From the moves I've seen them make, it really looks like we will transition to a full 4-3.

Misi still has value in a 3-4 as a 2 down player, he could possibly garner a late round pick.

I think MISI is in trouble or will be. If he is found guilty of a felony he will get suspended so this may just be a wash with MISI. Guyton can probably cover better then MISI so thats a plus.

Awesome, he should put us over the top now. Another amazing move by JI.......how does he do it?Ozzy rules!!
Seriously?! Shut the f*ck up. Not every FA signing has to be an all-star......this guy is young and still has upside. Not to mention, you want good depth on your team late in the season (especially at LB). I'll trust Coyle and Co if they felt ge would be a good acquisition .....this wasnt just Jeff Ireland.

I do like the fact most of these FA's have been signed to short term deals. That way Miami isn't saddled with bad contracts like they have been in the past.

Back
Top Bottom