Gary Mathews Jr., Holyfield linked in a steroids scandal... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gary Mathews Jr., Holyfield linked in a steroids scandal...

Wonderful, hopefully juice doesnt explain why GMJ had a good season last year...Nothing like paying 50 mill for a guy who had a career year on juice and then reverts to his old self once he's off it.

Wonderful, hopefully juice doesnt explain why GMJ had a good season last year...Nothing like paying 50 mill for a guy who had a career year on juice and then reverts to his old self once he's off it.
that would suck

GMJ should of never got the 50 million in the first place! Baseball is becoming a joke the way they overpay for everyone!

This doesn't surprise me at all that Matthews juiced. I just feel bad for the Angels fans because they're stuck with a bust for 5 years at big money.

boxing is definately one of the dirtiest sports, especially since theres no organized single governing body

It absolutely did. I hate to say it, even from a Dodgers fan to an Angels fan, but Gary was nothing special before last year. In fac,t he was on the verge of being out of baseball, seemingly cut by every team over the past six years until last year.

But Gary is simply the first name. Now Evandor's name is out there. Evandor's may simply be a case of his son using his credit card though. Evandor's son runs track in college and Evandor has already stated that his son was buying weight gaining juice, although he never expected it to be roids. Furthermore he did use Evandor's credit card, so don't persecute the man just yet.

However, Canseco's name is also on there as well as a team physician for over 20 years for the Steelers. This thing is about to explode I think with names of superstar athletes from every major sport, perhaps even golf. Don't be surprised if a few dozen athletes are implemented in this.

do people really still care?

For baseball they do. Other sports seem to get a pass, ESPECIALLY football. But baseball is different because people care about the records there and the most hallowed one of all is about to fall to a world class cheater AND A hole.

I think this is simply the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Unless this gets squashed and filed away, I think everyone is going to be surprised at how many athletes are implicated in this latest sting.

More and more guys are gonna cheat as long as they can get a fat contract and be set for life. I am sick of all the cheating/steroids use in baseball. It is tainting all the records and making a lot of questionable players into hall of famers. I blame a lot of it on the Commish who is scared of the baseball players union and too much of a wuss to ban players for life.

Back
Top Bottom