Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

ForksPhin

Scout Team
Reaction score
"Per source". The source is Adam Gase or his agent.

I wish this guy nothing but more failure. Any owner that hires him should have their head examined. I don't know how you can watch the last three weeks of football, his demeanor on the sidelines, his joke press conferences, and then still believe he's qualified to be an NFL head coach. The sad thing is, say he gets the Browns job. He'll be dragged along by a budding franchise QB in Mayfield. He WILL NOT get roster control with John Dorsey in the building. And somehow, he'll get credit if the Browns continue on their current path.

No one wants to believe the results on the field, apparently. Peyton Manning is still telling everyone that Adam Gase is a genius.

"Fitzmagic"

Active Roster
Reaction score
What I dislike about him is his arrogance and his stubbornness. What a clown. I hate guys like him. They get promoted at work because they are acclaimed as something special when they are not. I am baffled like everyone else as to what others see in him. Atrocious road record, playoffs in reach? Three game slides two years in a row. Keeps a DC that is horrific. Offenses that are bottom 5-7 three straight years. What screams Guru? Pisses me off.

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Don’t care. He’s gone and I don’t like hearing what I’m hearing about how bad this organization has gotten. Gase, Tannehill and Tannenbaum set this franchise back years. Don’t know what to think about Grier because he didn’t have much say.

NBP81

Its what you know for sure... that just aint so...
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Nevermind Gase being good or bad... Has it occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe, everyone outside the Dolphins universe thought the Fins roster was shit to beging with?

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
Nevermind Gase being good or bad... Has it occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe, everyone outside the Dolphins universe thought the Fins roster was **** to beging with?
Yeah, he wasn't good at building a roster either.

Top Bottom