Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Already Hearing From Majority Of Teams With Hc Openings

Gase is not a good coach, imo. Don’t see what the big deal with him is. His playcalling sucks and the players quit on him. I just don’t get it.

"Per source". The source is Adam Gase or his agent.

I wish this guy nothing but more failure. Any owner that hires him should have their head examined. I don't know how you can watch the last three weeks of football, his demeanor on the sidelines, his joke press conferences, and then still believe he's qualified to be an NFL head coach. The sad thing is, say he gets the Browns job. He'll be dragged along by a budding franchise QB in Mayfield. He WILL NOT get roster control with John Dorsey in the building. And somehow, he'll get credit if the Browns continue on their current path.

No one wants to believe the results on the field, apparently. Peyton Manning is still telling everyone that Adam Gase is a genius.

What I dislike about him is his arrogance and his stubbornness. What a clown. I hate guys like him. They get promoted at work because they are acclaimed as something special when they are not. I am baffled like everyone else as to what others see in him. Atrocious road record, playoffs in reach? Three game slides two years in a row. Keeps a DC that is horrific. Offenses that are bottom 5-7 three straight years. What screams Guru? Pisses me off.

Don’t care. He’s gone and I don’t like hearing what I’m hearing about how bad this organization has gotten. Gase, Tannehill and Tannenbaum set this franchise back years. Don’t know what to think about Grier because he didn’t have much say.

Nevermind Gase being good or bad... Has it occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe, everyone outside the Dolphins universe thought the Fins roster was **** to beging with?

Nevermind Gase being good or bad... Has it occured to anyone that maybe, just maybe, everyone outside the Dolphins universe thought the Fins roster was **** to beging with?
Yeah, he wasn't good at building a roster either.

Back
Top Bottom