Gase Continues His Miami Misery at NYJ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Continues His Miami Misery at NYJ

Gase and his ego made a mistake taking the Jets HC job. He's going to probably be radioactive when it comes to a HC job whenever the Jets let him go.

He should of taken time to learn from his mistakes and refine somethings by working under someone else like Belichick, Saban, or Reid just to name a few.

Gase and his ego made a mistake taking the Jets HC job. He's going to probably be radioactive when it comes to a HC job whenever the Jets let him go.

He should of taken time to learn from his mistakes and refine somethings by working under someone else like Belichick, Saban, or Reid just to name a few.
In his eyes, he doesnt make mistakes :lol:

On one hand, Adams is not wrong. Gase tends to completely disregard the defense and I'm sure that is alienating a lot of players... just as if he is cozying up to Darnold like he did Tanny that will likely rub players the wrong way. So I can see this.

At the same time, Jamal Adams has proven himself to also be quite the attention seeker who needs constant love and affection

I dislike Gase for a multitude of reasons.

But in the past 2 weeks, Adams has been running his mouth in the media, trying to force a trade. He went after Woody Johnson and when his ESPN aided nonsense wasnt enough, he went after the HC.

The fact the Jets got 2 1st rd picks is what I'm surprised with. Add Adams ask in money being between 15-20mil per, I just can't see how the Jets FO was wrong on pulling the trigger on this trade.

Overall, not bad. If you were looking objectively.

Back
Top Bottom