Gase Fired Yet? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Fired Yet?

Being rumored on Jets site he was told today he's done.

Not surprised, everyone here praying and hoping that Gase would be the Jets head coach forever is being delusional, you do not see teams keeping the same head coach for 50 years, they should have known better

Last edited by a moderator:
""
Belichick continued to rain down that praise on Wednesday while speaking in depth about Gase.

“I have a lot of respect for Adam,” Belichick said. “I think he’s a very good coach. He’s always been tough to coach against. He’s always made things difficult on our defense. He goes back to Josh in Denver, so we’ve known each other for a while through a mutual connection there.""

""
Belichick continued to rain down that praise on Wednesday while speaking in depth about Gase.

“I have a lot of respect for Adam,” Belichick said. “I think he’s a very good coach. He’s always been tough to coach against. He’s always made things difficult on our defense. He goes back to Josh in Denver, so we’ve known each other for a while through a mutual connection there.""

What is he supposed to say? He sucks? It is not surprising that Belichick gave praise to Gase

Like this is news.....​

Jets to move on from Gase​

Jets head coach search will begin at the conclusion of Week 17 and is likely to include top college coaches - CBSSports.com

Jets head coach search will begin at the conclusion of Week 17​

Sources said the Jets are also among a handful of teams with interest in Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald, who sources say will begin sorting through NFL overtures by midweek, and some in the scouting community have mentioned Dan Mullen of Florida as someone who could merit consideration as well.

To be honest, I was shocked the Jets gave him a job after what he did here.

No surprise. Sad really. He needed to take a year off... come back as a coordinator then try again in a few years. He never got to reflect and learn from his mistakes.

I doubt he'll ever get a shot again.

I never want to hear about some "offensive guru", or "quarterback whisperer" again.

To be honest, I was shocked the Jets gave him a job after what he did here.

No surprise. Sad really. He needed to take a year off... come back as a coordinator then try again in a few years. He never got to reflect and learn from his mistakes.

I doubt he'll ever get a shot again.

I never want to hear about some "offensive guru", or "quarterback whisperer" again.

I am not since Jets have a dumb owner

If, and I’m not saying there is any truth in the rumour of Gase going to the Patsies then he’s definitely on a secret retainer from Buffalo to damage the rest of the AFC East.
Even if he doesn’t then Buffalo will consider their retainer as a success. To quote Meatloaf, Two Out Of Three Ain’t Bad

Back
Top Bottom