Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington

Just got home from a Caribbean cruise i cant believe i was in fort lauderdale during otas and missed all of it. Wifi was too expensive (as was everything) with royal caribbean. Weather was brutal.

That said.....if Tannehill plays 16 games there is no question in my mind what will happen this season. And i am excited thinking about it everyday.

I mean let's be at least a tad "real."

Monster is total hyperbole.

Thill may prove to be a winnable N F L QB but he's never gonna be a "MONSTER!"

Stop the nonsense.

BNF.

I mean let's be at least a tad "real."

Monster is total hyperbole.

Thill may prove to be a winnable N F L QB but he's never gonna be a "MONSTER!"

Stop the nonsense.

BNF.
Then I'll take winnable NFL QB.

We have Amendola, Wilson, Stills, Parker and Gesicki. If we can't move the ball through the air then something is seriously wrong.
If we aren’t a top 10-12 offensive unit then yes something is seriously wrong. All the talk and all the promise of this coach, this QB and this offense needs to be replaced with results.

If we aren’t a top 10-12 offensive unit then yes something is seriously wrong. All the talk and all the promise of this coach, this QB and this offense needs to be replaced with results.

Precisely what I've been saying and nauseatingly re-saying...

Gase + Thill have a LOT to prove. This season. Real soon. We'll see. Everything else is just BS.

Monster? Lol okay.

I know, right? I mean, the opinion of a well-established NFL reporter like Darlington and first-hand accounts of how well he was playing before his injury are laughable. Practically worthless.

“Like a monster?” C’mon. I mean, that’s like the exact same thing as Darlington saying he’s the best QB ever, right?

We need to crush any optimism before it takes root!

Back
Top Bottom