Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Had Tannehill Playing Like A "monster" Before His Injury Per Darlington

Yea have heard Darlington speaking on this on talk radio, prior to Tannehill’s reinjury last year.

And I worry Gase’s ego may be in play here to prove to everybody what a monster Ryan is under his direction. He has no interest in another QB . . . .which is the reason I never thought drafting a QB in round 1 was in play and could not understand the rumors . . . Unless Ryan was not the same healthwise . . . But then why restructure?

He is all in on 17, and in typical all in fashion it could either pay off handsomely or it can end your stay in the tournament.

Here’s hoping for the former.

Yea have heard Darlington speaking on this on talk radio, prior to Tannehill’s reinjury last year.

And I worry Gase’s ego may be in play here to prove to everybody what a monster Ryan is under his direction. He has no interest in another QB . . . .which is the reason I never thought drafting a QB in round 1 was in play and could not understand the rumors . . . Unless Ryan was not the same healthwise . . . But then why restructure?

He is all in on 17, and in typical all in fashion it could either pay off handsomely or it can end your stay in the tournament.

Here’s hoping for the former.
That part right there when you talked about the restructure. Gase and the team showed there that they were all in, not only for 2018 but beyond. We'll see if they were right but I'm hoping for the best

Darlington is a good writer and good TV personality who has strong connections inside the Dolphins. When he says something--good or bad--its almost always true. I understand why Gase would say something like that, and I completely believe Darlington that Gase did say it. Unfortunate that the injury happened, but that's just how the breaks go sometimes.

There's a lot of nay-saying about Ryan Tannehill, but the proof is in the performance. Here's a video of his 2016 performance. It's a youtube thing, so it doesn't show the INT's, but after the first 5 game adjustment period, I think he only had 1 INT and only lost 1 game anyway, so it's almost complete. Enjoy.

I believe the report from last year was that Gase said that Ryan was going to have a monster year (in 2017) right before his injury. So yeah, it sucks that things turned out the way they did, but ultimately if he can stay healthy, our QB position will be much improved from what we saw last season.

Back
Top Bottom