Gase: "I'm rich as ****" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase: "I'm rich as ****"

Club Member
Reaction score
A lot of this sounds familiar...

Adam Gase has a message for every long-suffering Jets fan, who has endured a lifetime of anguish: He doesn’t care about you.
The Daily News has learned that the embattled head coach has privately told people for months that Gang Green diehards have never mattered to him.

“I’m rich as f--k” has become Gase’s go-to line since taking over 11 months ago, according to sources. Gase has repeatedly said it to anyone that mentions the avalanche of criticism this year. It has become his defense mechanism.
“He’s an insecure guy,” a Jets source told the News.

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/...o5nditexjl65gvdb6ye-story.html?outputType=amp

Alleged burner account on Twitter:

This guy is one hell of a buffoon. To think he was once considered to be one of the brightest young coaching minds. He certainly has left a lot to be desired. God aweful personality and more importantly an atrocious NFL Coach.

This guy is one hell of a buffoon. To think he was once considered to be one of the brightest young coaching minds. He certainly has left a lot to be desired. God aweful personality and more importantly an atrocious NFL Coach.
Often the line between genius and insanity are blurred. :lol:

LMAO, I always thought New York would eat him alive. Looks like he is well on his way. I give him another season before he self-immolates.

So new Gase development apparently Jets fans found his burner Twitter handle. Him talking himself up and the account is his sons name. This dude is such a clown.

Amazing.
Adam Gase Appears To Be The Newest Member Of The Burner Account Club

I'm very surprised the burner account story isn't bigger news. I believe having one cost Bryan Colangelo his job when he was GM of the 76ers.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom