Gase is done | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase is done

For a while I was on board with Gase getting a pass this year due to Tanny going down.

But you know what? **** that. Other teams are losing their QBs and they ARENT getting their doors blown off every other week.

His offense is ****ed up and now he has also lost his damn defense.

He better get a grip on this ****. Marino's epic facepalm tells me the **** is about to hit the fan. I think his pass is getting revoked.

Gase will get next season with a healthy Tannehill to right the ship. Beyond that, it'll depend on how we look in 2018.

All we need in 2018 is: a new o-line, a seam threat TE, a fast WR, a RB, a QB to challenge Tannehill, a couple of DEs, about 3 LBs, a free safety and a CB. Piece of cake.

All week we weren’t supposed to win. We don’t win and everyone freaks out.

LOL.
Nice loser mentality there. Sorry but that's exactly what that is and are you telling me you can't evaluate him cause of that? Outta here with that garbage! We line up, I can tell you exactly where and what we are running it's laughable.

As much as I've disliked Gase's play calling this season, you can only do so much with stupid, undisciplined and largely untalented players. The whole roster needs a make over. They have holes everywhere. You can't fix every hole in the offseason. There's always going to be a new issue every season, but you can find guys who do their jobs. Not everyone needs to be in the Hall of Fame to be a good team. We don't have that. We have guys with no passion who make stupid plays. I don't care if it's the coach's job to get the team ready. If you are a player who cares you should play hard instead of sleep walking and playing for just a check. Gase's play calling is abysmal, but the roster is a complete mess.

There were posters who made excuses for Philbin, Sparano, etc. too

Gase isn't the worst coach in the NFL but I do think he is the bottom half. I have yet to hear the guy say the bucks stops with me. It always someone else's fault that his team and his play calling is completely inept. Miami is Cheddar Bob who shot himself in the leg with a gun but Dolphins just keep doing it year after year.

He's safe unless he totally loses the locker room ... which I said he needed to be careful about after that abysmal Ajayi trade. When your team lays down on you like that ... on MNF ... there could be a storm on the horizon.

If you get all fussy and need to make a statement ... please don't trade a player we need. M Thomas needs to be released yesterday. Maualuga too. Feel free to trade Branch, Alonso, pick a receiver not named Landry, Timmons, Phillips, Howard, etc.. They're all tits deep in mediocre. Pick one of them.

I must say a PeeWee Coach would have had the team take a knee there at the end of the 1/2 with 40 seconds on the clock. That debacle was a major Coaching snafu that really took Miami out of the game before it should have happened.

Good Coaches do not make silly mistakes....Ever

I must say a PeeWee Coach would have had the team take a knee there at the end of the 1/2 with 40 seconds on the clock. That debacle was a major Coaching snafu that really took Miami out of the game before it should have happened.

Good Coaches do not make silly mistakes....Ever

After the way we just put the last drive together I completely disagree. He would’ve gotten roasted for taking a knee there had he. Panthers got the ball at half.

It was a bad throw. Again.

There’s nothing wrong with the play calling. We had guys open all night the damn qb couldn’t hit the back side of a barn

The 4th and short fail was a rpo qb chose the inside hand off.

Int qb stares down the corner route from the tight end mike lb just reads his eyes and continues to flow underneath of it no head and eyes in center of the field in drop

After the way we just put the last drive together I completely disagree. He would’ve gotten roasted for taking a knee there had he. Panthers got the ball at half.

It was a bad throw. Again.

Many others feel differently...including this guy...

https://sports.yahoo.com/adam-gase-isnt-impressing-second-dolphins-season-044630149.html

One tidbit from article:

There was a baffling strategic moment from the Miami Dolphins on Monday night. The Dolphins, with a quarterback whose calling card is ill-timed turnovers, decided to throw the ball from their own 20-yard line with 47 seconds left in the half.

You knew where this story was going before it even played out. Jay Cutler stared down his target, Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly picked him off, and before the end of the half the Panthers scored a touchdown gifted to them by Dolphins coach Adam Gase. That turned the momentum of the game.

cutler sucks, OL sucks, Gase has a bye this year.. I don't think he is gone.. another year of this, especially with a healthy Tannehill, then maybe

Many others feel differently...including this guy...

https://sports.yahoo.com/adam-gase-isnt-impressing-second-dolphins-season-044630149.html

One tidbit from article:

There was a baffling strategic moment from the Miami Dolphins on Monday night. The Dolphins, with a quarterback whose calling card is ill-timed turnovers, decided to throw the ball from their own 20-yard line with 47 seconds left in the half.

You knew where this story was going before it even played out. Jay Cutler stared down his target, Carolina Panthers linebacker Luke Kuechly picked him off, and before the end of the half the Panthers scored a touchdown gifted to them by Dolphins coach Adam Gase. That turned the momentum of the game.

I get it - just disagree. I liked the aggressive call, didn’t like the throw. In hindsight, obviously a knee would’ve been great.

The **** were we gonna do with 43 seconds from our own 20? Throw it 6 yards 3 times? Impossibly naive decision.

I agree with whoever said good coaches don't do that. Amateur hour.

Back
Top Bottom