Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again" | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase on his 0-2 record against Dan Quinn: "He's never going to ****ing beat me again"

I hate to break it Coach but this might not be the week for revenge. Give me RT back and we can talk. Unless Cutler can actually score some points, we're in big trouble. Our D will have a tough time as well. I hope we can run it on them and win the old way. Low scoring, great defense, time of possession..

If Miami as a whole can get there heads out of there azz.We can beat them.

Atlantas offense doesn't look so good with Shanahan gone.

I agree their offense is not as efficient with Shanahan gone; but it's still good enough to score 28 points against our pass defense.

Guys, most of you are setting yourselves up for massive heartbreak this weekend. Have some beer ready, Cutler and the guru will maybe break 100 passing yards.

I really think this is the game our offense has a good performance. If nothing else, they are due. Even bad teams have good games. And I still don't think this is a bad team.

However I also think it's the game our D gets exposed. It's a matchup nightmare with great recieving RBs and an athletic TE, the things we always struggle with. And then of course there's Julio.

I think we have a small chance to pull it off but I predict a 34-27 loss.

Keep bringing the negative comments, you MIGHT convince 1 or 2 more

Hard to be positive when Cutler passed for 92 yards on the Titans. You think he is going to do a 180 turn against a playoff caliber team? Lamo! It’s going to be ugly. Atl is the best team we have faced. I wouldn’t be surprised to see another 0 at the end of this one.

I really think this is the game our offense has a good performance. If nothing else, they are due. Even bad teams have good games. And I still don't think this is a bad team.

However I also think it's the game our D gets exposed. It's a matchup nightmare with great recieving RBs and an athletic TE, the things we always struggle with. And then of course there's Julio.

I think we have a small chance to pull it off but I predict a 34-27 loss.
You mean 37 to 2.7 right?

Back
Top Bottom