Gase Should Be Fired Now. Change My Mind. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase Should Be Fired Now. Change My Mind.

How about "Everyone thought we were going to lose by 30 points in Indy and didn't."

He's not Marv Lewis or Hue Jackson, give Gase a shot.
The spread was 7.5, where is this 30 point number coming from? And secondly, a loss is a loss. You don't get brownie points for not getting smoked, its your damn job to compete.

I don't think he needs to be fired. He needs to be forced at the detriment of his job to give up play calling. He's got the right attitude (doesn't care what anyone thinks/ego/football smarts for spotting talent) for being a HC....but the play calling just has to be given up.

oh....and he has to get rid of Burke. If he isn't willing to do those things I would can him today!

If he can't self evaluate after the season and realize he needs to give it up, then so I don't want him here. He demands accountability from his players but none from himself?

The spread was 7.5, where is this 30 point number coming from? And secondly, a loss is a loss. You don't get brownie points for not getting smoked, its your damn job to compete.

30 points came from posts on this board

If he can't self evaluate after the season and realize he needs to give it up, then so I don't want him here. He demands accountability from his players but none from himself?

You make a great point and I agree. I think the challenge is with his ego as large as it is I can't see him making this type of change without his hand being forced. I don't mind the "fighter" mentality of feeling that you can fight through and fix the deficiencies so it's going to need to be forced.

You make a great point and I agree. I think the challenge is with his ego as large as it is I can't see him making this type of change without his hand being forced. I don't mind the "fighter" mentality of feeling that you can fight through and fix the deficiencies so it's going to need to be forced.

It's disappointing that he hasn't been a better coach. I liked his personality from the beginning. I want my coach to be arrogant and confident in his abilities. He brought a no nonsense demeanor to the team, but he's been exposed. He might need to get fired like Belichick did. Sometimes that's what it takes for someone to improve. There's alot of inexcusable moves he's made the past few years, but when he got on the podium on Sunday explaining away why he called the plays he did at the end of the game, that was it for me.

His salary is chump change for a guy like Ross. Mind not changed
Not sure he ever becomes a "guy like Ross" if he has that mindset … but then again, my point was that YOU pay his salary … not Ross. Kinda missed the point.

Back
Top Bottom