Gase To Be On Wfan With Mike Francessa @4 Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase To Be On Wfan With Mike Francessa @4 Today

I really hope everyone laughing it up doesn't regret it come next year. If Gregg Williams is truly signing with the Jets that is a massive pickup for them. Everywhere he goes his defense is good. Having him alone is going to make Gase look so much better. Now he really can just sit on the bench and look at his notes all game.

I really hope everyone laughing it up doesn't regret it come next year. If Gregg Williams is truly signing with the Jets that is a massive pickup for them. Everywhere he goes his defense is good. Having him alone is going to make Gase look so much better. Now he really can just sit on the bench and look at his notes all game.

Next season is next season. Stop trying to kill the fun! :lol:

Interesting tidbit... Joe Vitt, Gase's FIL who I hope follows him north was on staff with Williams during bountygate and apparently testified against him. Throw that combustible fuel into the Gase Williams arranged marriage.

Per Cimini
The plot would thicken if Gase brings aboard his father-in-law, former longtime coach Joe Vitt, currently the Dolphins' senior director of football and player development. Vitt and Williams were members of the New Orleans Saints' coaching staff that got busted in the Bounty Gate scandal. In fact, Vitt testified against Williams, who was suspended for an entire season.

Back
Top Bottom