Gase To Green Bay? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase To Green Bay?

I find it amusing that all these teams are in panic mode after losing a few games.
Imagine if NE had a 3 year stretch like the Fins are plowing right now...Carolina firing assts, GB ousting a winning Coach...They donnt know bad

We'll be saying Gase outperforms his roster for years because his decisions make it worse and worse. Also his entire lack of ability to develop young players and over-reliance on mediocre veterans on offense will hold the roster back for years to come.

You have a right to your opinion and your mind will never be changed.

We’ll likely have a chance to see who’s right, though. Hopefully it’s not me, but it seems the writing is on the wall.

people we will have more note taking in the sideline for at least another year. its written on stone.

You have a right to your opinion and your mind will never be changed.

We’ll likely have a chance to see who’s right, though. Hopefully it’s not me, but it seems the writing is on the wall.

I don't see much writing on the wall. I haven't seen much indication that Gase could actually get fired if that's what you're referring to. If however that did actually happen, that Gase has sent out or been unable to manage this team's most exciting talent and whittled down Mr. Ross's product to something that is both mediocre and horrendously boring,

And we’ll end up with more Sparanos and Philbins because we’re a mess of an organization and won’t attract the top tier candidates.

The Phins have attracted more high-value HC's. Ross won't pay a true top-tier talent nor will his ego allow him to concede his buddy Tannebaum is an albatross around Miami's neck.

The Phins have attracted more high-value HC's. Ross won't pay a true top-tier talent nor will his ego allow him to concede his buddy Tannebaum is an albatross around Miami's neck.
Yep the big T strikes again he started with Cleveland, then NY now Miami. Ya think hes not a problem child.

I don't see much writing on the wall. I haven't seen much indication that Gase could actually get fired if that's what you're referring to. If however that did actually happen, that Gase has sent out or been unable to manage this team's most exciting talent and whittled down Mr. Ross's product to something that is both mediocre and horrendously boring,

This season? Maybe not.

But somethings going to give if things keep going the direction that theyre moving. If this team is going to get better, T-Baum has to go. And if he doesn’t, Gase is likely going to leave before his chances at another gig are gone for good. Whether that’s good or bad is each person’s opinion. But good luck bringing in a top tier coach with a front office that signs players to monster contracts, restructures them within a season or 2, and completely straddles the cap with dead money.

Find out where McCarthy goes and be come a fan of that team. That's how I ended up here with Gase. Good Luck and goodby.
no thanks!
i am a dolphin fan first and foremost.
Have fun rooting for a hack!
good luck to you sir!

Back
Top Bottom