Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase wanted to trade Albert Wilson before he ever even played

I bought in the first year but as time went on, you could see he was in over his head. I still can’t fathom a head coach sitting on the bench during game play. He needs to be an OC and nothing more

I bought in the first year but as time went on, you could see he was in over his head. I still can’t fathom a head coach sitting on the bench during game play. He needs to be an OC and nothing more
Given our notorious slow starts during his tenure here, as well as his inconsistent offense with the jests, I'm not even sure he's a good coordinator.

The fact that he had zero knowledge, or any interest in the other side of the ball makes me wonder why anyone gave him another shot as HC so soon.

Last edited:
Given our notorious slow starts during his tenure here, as well as his inconsistent offense with the jests, I'm not evenen sure he's a good coordinator.

The fact that he had zero knowledge, or any interest in the other side of the ball makes me wonder why anyone gave him another shot as HC so soon.

That's good news for Dolphins fans. It's like they didn't even check out the details of Gase's time in Miami. Jet's ownership and FO must be atrocious.

That's good news for Dolphins fans. It's like they didn't even check out the details of Gase's time in Miami. Jet's ownership and FO must be atrocious.
I can only infer that they believed the "QB whisperer" mythical nonsense, and wanted him tob"fix" Darnold.

Even if that's true, the decision to hand him the keys to the whole franchise was beyond stupid.

I'm not going to harp on it too much, but I'm confident that Flores would have had no problem handling Landry and Ajayi.
Not giving Gase credit here, but if Ajayi couldn't pass protect, and JL wanted more $ than warrented, I have confidence that, ultimately, the outcome may have been handled differently, but ended up the same, with both players moving on.

The evidence of that, is the Minkah situation.

If you'e talking about personalities, I agree. Gase seemed intimidated by some personalities.
Not a good trait in any HC, but particularly so in NY.

The ruthless nature of the fans and media alike, might cause Gase to have a nervous breakdown, and paranoid delusions.

He’s not a 2 way go slot wr in Cleveland though.
True, but he's also not a #1, or catching 100 balls either.

I have never said Jarvis wasn't a good player. He played with all the fire, and competitiveness that anyone could ask for. He still wasn't worth the $ he wanted, IMO.

Is trey flowers truly worth what the Lions paid him in free agency?

no but the market dictates it.

the slot wr the titans signed this last offseason humphries got $9 mil per as a free agent cause...the market dictated it.

is he worth more than juice? Nope

I'm not going to harp on it too much, but I'm confident that Flores would have had no problem handling Landry and Ajayi.
You mean like he handled Minkah?

FWIW, I call BS on that article...

Back
Top Bottom