Gase: We Got Drummed | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase: We Got Drummed

I keep trying to not like Gase because chances are he's just another bum coach, but he keeps making me want to like him.

I keep trying to not like Gase because chances are he's just another bum coach, but he keeps making me want to like him.

He's not a bum coach. This team has bums at important positions.

His iffense looks like it's gonna be good. Basing off route combos and moving the pocket to make easier throws on the qb. The D needs work and another offseason to build it. It's gonna be a fun year watching the offense.

Jeff Fisher says whats up
Jeff Fischer is apart of the system. He is the NFL, he's protected. Any other Joe Blow (Philbin, Cameron, Sparano, our interim Coach, etc.) does not.

Steelers org is cheap, so Tomlin will stick.

Years to me is defined as over 3 years.

Jeff Fischer is apart of the system. He is the NFL, he's protected. Any other Joe Blow (Philbin, Cameron, Sparano, our interim Coach, etc.) does not.

Steelers org is cheap, so he will stick.

Years to me is defined as over 3 years.

Well...those three without question match the definition of Joe BLOWs

Gase is the man to turn this around. But it won't be this year. Ross needs to have patience with him, Not his fault there wwere so many gaping holes when he signed on.

A lot of issues were identified last night. Many tough lessons were learned, but it is a mistake to judge a team by the preseason!!

He's not a bum coach. This team has bums at important positions.

His iffense looks like it's gonna be good. Basing off route combos and moving the pocket to make easier throws on the qb. The D needs work and another offseason to build it. It's gonna be a fun year watching the offense.

And don't forget, Gase actually called a quarterback sneak last night in a short yardage situation. Where the f has that been for the last four years?

Ya know, I thought Philbin was possibly going to be good after one preseason. He had those powerpoints and stuff and was talking about a champion culture, which sounded right.

So I'm gonna ride the fence for a bit. Let it be year to year. Gase has shown us some good, and I'm also seeing some bad (referring to defense, o-line, run game). We'll know what we have in this coach by season's end because adversity should be plentiful for this team this year. I'm not saying the playoffs are out of the question, because they're never out of the question. This offense will have plenty of opportunity to keep the team in it till the end, and that will rest on Tannehill's shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom