Gase: We Got Drummed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase: We Got Drummed

Specifically the defense got drummed. It was the running game again. This D has to find a way to stop the run. I know Rashard Jones didn't play much and he will certainly help. But maybe time to call in a new MLB. Spikes or Tulloch should help some

Specifically the defense got drummed. It was the running game again. This D has to find a way to stop the run. I know Rashard Jones didn't play much and he will certainly help. But maybe time to call in a new MLB. Spikes or Tulloch should help some

Spikes signed with Buffalo weeks ago.

It's my experience, it happens, or at least I've been part of it quite a few times,

Yes, like in the Denver-Seattle SB.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

I do think the offense will be improved this year. LB is a mess - Kiko looks like crap. Maybe if he wore a proper LB number it would help.

In todays NFL, you don't get a few years.

Sad, but true. However, we need to make an exception with Gase. It's hard to get anything going when our O-line and D-line play fail to get the job done. We need to be patient and hope Gase can turn things around.

Gase is the man to turn this around. But it won't be this year. Ross needs to have patience with him, Not his fault there wwere so many gaping holes when he signed on.

In todays NFL, you don't get a few years.

If you don't give this guy a few years than you will forever be a losing franchise. You have to have the right guy as head coach, and I believe Gase is, and then you have to be patient with him and let him develop the type of team he wants, specifically on offense. If you don't you will always be spinning your wheels as a franchise because every time you make a regime change you will have a difference in philosophy about personnel which causes a nonstop rebuilding process.

But maybe time to call in a new MLB. Spikes or Tulloch should help some

Spikes is a Buffalo Bill

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Unfortunately it's going to take a few years for him to build the team the way he wants.

He probably get 2 seasons (although its no lock), he probably won't get a 3rd if the 2nd year is bad. Some coaches only get 1 year in today's NFL

This week will be a good test for Gase (its pre-season for him too you know.)

I want to see what kind of changes he makes and how the team responds for game 3.

Its not panic time yet guys.

Back
Top Bottom