Gase's Future With the Team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Future With the Team

Will Gase be the Head Coach Two Years from Today?

• Total voters
In my humble opinion yes, he is well liked by players (as far as I know) and the owner Ross. Gase inherited a bad team and will be given time to turn it around through FA and the draft.

I think so. Part of Miami's problem has been that they haven't had continuity since Don Shula retired. It's obvious that the team doesn't have talent on the offensive line. It's the worst line in football. Yet, here the Dolphins are at 4-3 albeit not the kind of winning record that inspires.

Gase is the best chance this team has had in a long time. Let's see what he can do over the next few years and give him the chance to put his input on the entire team.

I am encouraged by how much Miami improved in one season on the defensive side. My hope is that the same can happen on the offensive side. The Dolphins need to put some major resources into the offensive line.

Of course he will be. We made the playoffs last year and are in the thick of it this year despite losing our starting QB before the season started, our second round LB pick, and the FO doing nothing to fix the worst OL in football.

Results are the bottom line, so if he wins all will be forgotten. But if doesn’t, he’ll be sent the same exile island as his predecessors Philbin and Sparano.

This question is ridiculous. I would rather ask if he will still be calling plays next year or if Ross tells him that he needs to off-load that responsibility to someone with a little more creativity and less predictability.

Gase will either look like a genius or an idiot after that trade. No middle ground. Ajayi is 8-77 so far today?. If anyone says the eagles line is better than ours then hey, how can Ajayi be blamed here? I hated the trade for many reasons. Timmons left the team and get got suspended for a couple of games while Ajayi is upset because he wants the ball and he gets traded. That's one way to look at it too, isn't it? I'm rooting for Gase to do well and hope he proves to everyone that he was right and that he's the right guy for the job. Time will tell thought.

Ozzy rules!!

Ravens are back to looking terrible.
We're 1-7 against the Ravens in the last 8 games...it extends all the way back to Sparano...they have our number.

Let me ask this question to all the people still whining about the Ajayi trade. Did the Jets get rid of some big name players, who were idiots and caused issues with team chemistry? (the answer is yes) And are they now playing better for it? (this answer is also yes). Did the Bills do the same as the Jets and get rid of a few knuckleheads? (this answer is also yes).

Dolphins need to purge the idiots from the locker room...that would include Landry and Pouncey IMO...sorry for those of you who love these two players.

We're 1-7 against the Ravens in the last 8 games...it extends all the way back to Sparano...they have our number.

Let me ask this question to all the people still whining about the Ajayi trade. Did the Jets get rid of some big name players, who were idiots and caused issues with team chemistry? (the answer is yes) And are they now playing better for it? (this answer is also yes). Did the Bills do the same as the Jets and get rid of a few knuckleheads? (this answer is also yes).

Dolphins need to purge the idiots from the locker room...that would include Landry and Pouncey IMO...sorry for those of you who love these two players.
I'd be ok with both of them going. They should have traded Landry when they had the chance and Pouncey should be gone after this season. As far as Ajayi, it remains to be seen if that was the right move or not

Ozzy rules!!

If Gase goes 6-10 and 6 - 10 next year, yeah he's gone. More importantly if the Dolphins look inept on the field and the coaching decisions reek of incompetency.

Back
Top Bottom