Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!!

BESS4LAST

AFC EAST CHAMPS
Reaction score
first off remove all wildcat plays, screen plays, misdirections, bootlegs, qb keepers and stick to run run pass sequence and 3 step drops that's how we win Defense proved they can hold any team under 20 pts just avg 21 and we will win most games

I tired of seeing Gase get called out when the only difference on the team is QB.

Cutler isn't good so he has to call plays that he can run. This is the same offense we were all excited to see Tannehill in again this season. Gase didn't regress in playcalling, and there was plays to be made if people did their job. It's just the qb is inconsistent as **** right now. OL is baaaad too.

Gase needs to trust the running game more. I thought he learned that lesson from last season. This teams offense starts to click off the running game. You gotta stick with it Gase even when you get a few losses in there.

It is terrible! Start moving ball call wildcat. Where have we seen that **** before?

As son as I saw the wild cat I knew it didn't matter as the drive was now dad. Sure enough, the play went for no gain, then the predictable 2nd and long run, then routes behind the sticks. I bet most fans saw that coming too!

Gase play calling should be burned. It's like Peewee football

I tired of seeing Gase get called out when the only difference on the team is QB.

Cutler isn't good so he has to call plays that he can run. This is the same offense we were all excited to see Tannehill in again this season. Gase didn't regress in playcalling, and there was plays to be made if people did their job. It's just the qb is inconsistent as **** right now. OL is baaaad too.
OL and QB play bad? Wasn’t 17 excused by bad OL play? Somehow know its the QB?

The offensive line is at a level similar to 1-4 last season . . . hell maybe even worse. You can put money that Moore and Tannehill would of taken at least 5 sacks today. It is pretty remarkable how Jay was able to navigate traffic at times.

The play at LT is as bad as we've seen, and that is saying something. At least with Albert and Jake Long, you could feel somewhat comfortable and just worry about whats in front of you.

Now maybe they all are suffering major depression that 17 went down, I dunno, but that group is terrible and it looks all mental. Gase needs to get it fixed or his offense will never take off.

Reactions: MD
Gotta say the offense is the same when Tanne ran it and when Moore ran it and those guys where in constant mortal danger because the line was occupied by invalids, but they managed to get TD's and Tanne was on the edge of crossing the line into the next level. The line may actually slightly better but not much but still this ridiculous, they cant even get the base offense going let alone something that has a wrinkle in it

Seems like he's reaching out in a act of desperation which is concerning.

The offense should not need to be "dummed down" for the guy gase hand picked. You are right, his play calling hasn't regressed, it as bland and mediocre it was last year. Tannehill just executed it far better than Cutler. If you rewatch last years games, you see a lot of similarities that are for the most part very depressing. Gase is also sticking with Cutler and it'll cost him the locker room as this team just does not respond to his zero emotion brand of "leadership" everyone sees this except Adam Gase.

Cutler doesnt give a ****... And Im not saying that because of how he acts, Im saying that because how he throws the football...

Give me a break Gase through week 6 last year stunk calling plays. 17 had a horrid start to the season too when the play calling stunk.

Back
Top Bottom