Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gases play calling is dysrhythmic !!!!!!!

Cutler doesnt give a ****... And Im not saying that because of how he acts, Im saying that because how he throws the football...

You mean like the passes dropped by Grant, Landryx2, Thomasx2, Stills and Grey? He only hit them in the hands. Would you like him to catch it too? Funny how everyone crucified any player that dropped a ball for Tannehill, but a drop on a Cutler throw is on Cutler.

You mean like the passes dropped by Grant, Landryx2, Thomasx2, Stills and Grey? He only hit them in the hands. Would you like him to catch it too? Funny how everyone crucified any player that dropped a ball for Tannehill, but a drop on a Cutler throw is on Cutler.

I agree that most of those should have been caught by professionals, however the ball placement was absolutely horrific. The pass the Thomas might have been a TD is he hits him in stride. The grant pass was also too high and a little behind him. Carroo should've been running that route imo. Tannehill had errant passes as well but his ball placement in general is leaps and bounds better than cutler

I agree that most of those should have been caught by professionals, however the ball placement was absolutely horrific. The pass the Thomas might have been a TD is he hits him in stride. The grant pass was also too high and a little behind him. Carroo should've been running that route imo. Tannehill had errant passes as well but his ball placement in general is leaps and bounds better than cutler

On the Thomas pass he got both hands on it should have been caught. If you watch reverse angle there was a DB over top that would have decleated Thomas if ball was in front of him. The Grant ball, well I watch New England weekly trot a team of dwarfs out there at wr and they make that catch. Pass was into a very tight window, with no time thanks to our **** OL. I stopped making excuses for Dolphins players going through the motions years ago. Had they dropped those balls for Tannehill I would crush them the same.

Who is at fault that the play clock bleeds down so often? What happened to the so called tempo- to help compensate for the OL mind you?

On the Thomas pass he got both hands on it should have been caught. If you watch reverse angle there was a DB over top that would have decleated Thomas if ball was in front of him. The Grant ball, well I watch New England weekly trot a team of dwarfs out there at wr and they make that catch. Pass was into a very tight window, with no time thanks to our **** OL. I stopped making excuses for Dolphins players going through the motions years ago. Had they dropped those balls for Tannehill I would crush them the same.

The WR's and TE did him no favors today either ...in all honestly.

70-71-52... Cutler's rating for the last 3 games... Fun fact! Tannehill, even including his rookie season, never had a strech of more than two games under 75... Remember 2012...? The offense, yup...

Fair enough. I didn't see the defender over the top of Thomas. Still should've caught it. The effort is way down and. Can't tell how f that's frustrating with Gase or cutler. Most likely a little of both with Cutler being off and Gase being so predictable without any creativity.

Cutler doesnt give a ****... And Im not saying that because of how he acts, Im saying that because how he throws the football...

Right, and like he has 10-million reasons to care?????????????

I wanna know the idiot who thought he was the solution?

The WR's and TE did him no favors today either ...in all honestly.

As much as Gase's playcalling has made me scratch my head this year, he is right about one thing . . . .damn near every play somebody is ****ing up.

Its a missed assignment on the line, a fumble, a drop, a missed block, a bad throw, a bad route . . . Cutler is getting the majority of the blame, and yea he is the QB he will get the glory also, but this whole offense has just been terrible and it absolutely has been a group effort not just a Cutler undoing.

70-71-52... Cutler's rating for the last 3 games... Fun fact! Tannehill, even including his rookie season, never had a strech of more than two games under 75... Remember 2012...? The offense, yup...

Better go look up Tannehill at home against he Jets and Bills with playoffs on the line. He put up a 0.

Better go look up Tannehill at home against he Jets and Bills with playoffs on the line. He put up a 0.
Or like last year with playoffs on the line Week 6 throughout?

If Gase doesn't have any success in getting Ajayi and the running game getting first downs, then we are in trouble. I understand that he wants balance but against a good run defense team, we struggle, e.g. Jets and Titans today. Some of Cutler's throws looked weak, especially since his arm has always been so big. Maybe Gase is so dependent on getting Ajayi and the running game rolling because he knows Cutler's deficiencies.

It’s a classic case of overthinking. He’s trying so hard not to make the overuse of Ajayi this teams engine. I completely respect what he’s trying to do after witnessing the Ricky/Wannstache era, but his teams not responding. Gonna take a miracle fix in six days to be ready to hang with Atlanta.

Don’t remind me. But that was what, year two of his career? How often are we going to drag that out of the mud. It’s 2017.

Back
Top Bottom