Gase's Stubbornes Will Kill This Team. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gase's Stubbornes Will Kill This Team.

All of thuis lets just cut these players just seems irrational and is trying to hard to make a point. It's a different story when BB does it, he's won and won and won...but with Gase, it just feels like he has too much say for someone who has not won a thing in the league and who by all accounts is looking like a bust as a head coach.

All of thuis lets just cut these players just seems irrational and is trying to hard to make a point. It's a different story when BB does it, he's won and won and won...but with Gase, it just feels like he has too much say for someone who has not won a thing in the league and who by all accounts is looking like a bust as a head coach.

I think the biggest problem is the culture in Miami and it has been a problem since Philbin was here. Gase is proving to be fraud too. The one who is most responsible for this is Ross. It all starts at the top and he continues to hire the wrong people to run this team. This team needs a complete makeover starting with a new front office and head coach who can change the culture of this organization. Until that happens, the same crap will keep happening to this team.

Last edited:
I think the biggest problem is the culture in Miami and it has been a problem since Philbin was here. Gase is proving to be fraud too. The one who is most responsible for this is Ross. It all starts at the top and he continues to hire the wrong people to run this team. This team needs a complete makeover starting with a new front office and head coach who can change the culture of this organization. Until that happens, the same crap will keep happening to this team.

Ross needs to sell the team, or allow someone with experience building a successful team to make EVERY personnel decision. Other teams have make rapid improvements with the right people running things, yet Ross continually makes bad personnel decisions.

I don't understand why he's not committed to the running game. The absolute best Ryan Tannehill has ever played is with a running game. He's not Rodgers, Rape, Brees or Brady. He's not carrying the offense. But he looks very good when he plays complimentary football.
lol took me a second

Ross needs to sell the team, or allow someone with experience building a successful team to make EVERY personnel decision. Other teams have make rapid improvements with the right people running things, yet Ross continually makes bad personnel decisions.

Couldn’t agree more! It starts at the top

I think a majority of us are still "in his fan club" but just stating that he out coaches himself and is stubborn. Patriots decide to go with 7 DBs for most of the game and you don't make them pay with the running game? You're so stubborn to prove that you can pass against that?

Ridiculous...
uh we tried to run and their 7 db's shut is down for 1 yard gains and were down by 3 scores quickly. Eagles proved you have to throw the ball down field to beat these guys.

I’m curious to where all of these secret Gase plays are? The ones that a lot of people were claiming that Gase was holding back.

I’m curious to where all of these secret Gase plays are? The ones that a lot of people were claiming that Gase was holding back.

You're going to regret saying that when Gase
brings out those special plays just in time
for the playoffs :lmfao:

So what happens if we win next week.....I don't expect it....But what if?

Back
Top Bottom