********** gator football *********** | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

As a fan of both teams (sacrilege, I know), I can't lose!

I've got a pretty good record picking the U to win in most of the previous matchups but I feel the Mighty Gators come out on top in this one.

Both teams can recover from a loss here but Florida has, in my opinion, the tougher row to hoe the rest of the season.

I'd like our chances better if the game was in Miami

Orlando is not a neutral site

Still think we pull the upset

Not you slimm the gators guys Bob and Daytona. Maybe we'll do it in 2021 if you want

We talk daily and will do a wear the others colors for a month type bet
Would I put actual money on it ? Nope :)

Daytona's avatar would look good wearing a Canes Jersey. i'll wear a Gator one if I lose

no points straight up

Probably do the same thing with Buddy FSU week.

FSU couldn't even make the Russett Potato Bowl last year. I'm not betting on squat with this team. I like Briles a lot as offensive coordinator so that should help. However, they are a long way from me having any confidence against a strong team.

FSU couldn't even make the Russett Potato Bowl last year. I'm not betting on squat with this team. I like Briles a lot as offensive coordinator so that should help. However, they are a long way from me having any confidence against a strong team.

It's a sig bet for fun.

You will look good in a Canes jersey :)

That dumb backpack is cruel and unusual punishment! The headdress it is. No cultural appropriation though, strictly embarrassment for you.

It's actually pretty cool so you are on.

I'll look like Wahoo McDaniels with a mustache

latest

Not this season.

8f17480974879cfe1208c89dba683adc--car-jokes-gator-game.jpg

Back
Top Bottom