********** gator football *********** | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Live in Orlando almost my entire life. UF-Miami in Orlando to open the season after I leave. Figures.

The hype train is really ramping up for Florida. I don't love it.

I'm in, here is the avatar you will don if you lose.

18j5jdb6ypj3cjpg.jpg
Not you slimm the gators guys Bob and Daytona. Maybe we'll do it in 2021 if you want

We talk daily and will do a wear the others colors for a month type bet
Would I put actual money on it ? Nope :)

Daytona's avatar would look good wearing a Canes Jersey. i'll wear a Gator one if I lose

no points straight up

Probably do the same thing with Buddy FSU week.
2 more days, are you excited for your new avatar?

2 more days, are you excited for your new avatar?

Not avatar it's a sig bet but yes I am excited
I'm gotta add a turnover chain to mine while marino does the same for you , Bob and Durango

:)

Then 3 of you will have the same avatar so that will not work and it's for a month so will be very confusing as the season starts

Better to do in in our sigs. Marino has agreed to alert them temporarailly

3 Ray Lewis's as sigs will not work and it's much bigger and easier to see if you do cane or gator stuff to the sig

I'll wear a UF shirt and you guys do the chains if you lose

In the avatar it just looks like some shirtless white dude and some shirtless black dude with no reference to either school

They will be so small no one will get the meaning if we use those 2 pictures :shrug:

3 Ray Lewis's as sigs will not work and it's much bigger and easier to see if you do cane or gator stuff to the sig

I'll wear a UF shirt and you guys do the chains if you lose

In the avatar it just looks like some shirtless white dude and some shirtless black dude with no reference to either school

They will be so small no one will get the meaning if we use those 2 pictures :shrug:
Why wouldn't it work? Pretty sure Tebow and Lewis are very recognizable and very understandable. Our bet was avatar, I don't know what bets you had with others. But that's fine if you want to back out and do sigs, I'm not worried either way.

Also what is this chain you keep talking about? Some sort of Halloween decoration you buy at the dollar store :lol:

Why wouldn't it work? Pretty sure Tebow and Lewis are very recognizable and very understandable. Our bet was avatar, I don't know what bets you had with others. But that's fine if you want to back out and do sigs, I'm not worried either way.

Also what is this chain you keep talking about? Some sort of Halloween decoration you buy at the dollar store :lol:

You'll see it soon enough. Most likely multiple times :)

Back
Top Bottom