********** gator football ***********

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
It appears several SEC teams had issues on defense (peers at LSU) that have to be attributed to the lack of a "normal" season.

I won't hang my hat on everyone else's defense being as bad as the Rebels but Florida's better tighten up 🧐
How much better would we have been with Davis in? I think you could subtract 10 points from Ole Miss had he been in the whole game due to him being one of our best D players and a vet.

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I got to listen to a snippet from Coach on the way home from work and I'm pretty sure the Gators defense will look better going forward.

He doesn't sugarcoat much ;)

Fin-Loco

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I got to listen to a snippet from Coach on the way home from work and I'm pretty sure the Gators defense will look better going forward.

Can't wait for Saturday. Next Sat I;me even more looking forward to as A&M is ranked. Already have so many snowflakes pointing out to me that Ole Miss was a nobody so our big day was irrelevant. I just tell them to go have a snack dick.

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Murph is pretty legit and I wouldn't worry about what the others say. Unless our starters aren't playing, ha!

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Defense still a wreck at times, so it's a good thing SC keeps screwing up.

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Defense still a wreck at times, so it's a good thing SC A&M keeps screwing up.

What the hell is going on with this defense?

Stoobz

Eschew the Onvious
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Coach lied.

It's supposedly not a talent issue and if not, I wonder does Mullen replace a defensive coaching staff at the end of the year?

These guys are a disaster.

Fin-Loco

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
We just could not slow them down passing wise. Gators D makes Dolphins D look all world.

BobDole

Suck it Trebek
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Gotta agree that this one was on Grantham. I get that the front 4 aren't getting the job done but these exotic db blitzes on every 3rd down aren't workin coach. He likes dialing up the pressure but sucks at disguising it. With the added topping of the secondary not being able to get on the same page ... somethings gotta give.

gerblack

That Guy
Reaction score
Gotta agree that this one was on Grantham. I get that the front 4 aren't getting the job done but these exotic db blitzes on every 3rd down aren't workin coach. He likes dialing up the pressure but sucks at disguising it. With the added topping of the secondary not being able to get on the same page ... somethings gotta give.
Same Reason us Ga fans wanted him gone back in the day.

Top Bottom