********** gator football *********** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Unless some bizarre things happen, your guys are gonna kill us, Pach.

Oh well, another step in the right direction, at least ;)

Unless some bizarre things happen, your guys are gonna kill us, Pach.

Oh well, another step in the right direction, at least ;)

I'll be actively rooting against us. We beat Bama and maybe they think a few of the coaches who absolutely have to go can stay for another season and see how it works out. It won't and they need to be gone asap.

Marco Wilson would also no longer be on the team if I was coach. That dumb **** cost us a real shot. No place for that horseshit.

You guys lose to Bama and get your third loss and come and play us in the jolly green giant bowl

Trask vs King would be fun

Pitts vs Brevin Jordan as well

Top Bet gave a free $10 bet on the LSU - Florida game. I took Florida and laid the 22 points. Obviously they were looking ahead to Bama. Had I went money line with LSU the payout was 12-1. Boy I blew that one.....

Bad coaching in crunch time and a stupid defense (for years) has Florida draining their own swamp.

I wonder if Mullen replaces Grantham in the offseason.

He might want to recruit better.

Bad coaching in crunch time and a stupid defense (for years) has Florida draining their own swamp.

I wonder if Mullen replaces Grantham in the offseason.

He might want to recruit better.

Defense has been the only constant since the Tebow curse. We're only relevant because of the recruiting and coaching on that side of the ball. Ask any team he's left. Grantham has to go.

I have to say I am proud they at least hung in there, for sure.

For me, their defense has been stupid in all three of their losses this year.

Untimely penalties, especially the 1st half this evening or they could have pulled a huge upset.

Who will they play in what bowl?

You guys played one hell of a game...my hat is off to you guys...a little bit of normalcy..BAMA vs Fla..in SECCG as it should always be... good game guys

Back
Top Bottom