********** gator football *********** | Page 34 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Be wary.

Florida's defense is crap and Mullen shot his wad on starters - very little decent depth once the opt outs are factored in.

**** the gators and yes ... you guys are pretty good

Be wary.

Florida's defense is crap and Mullen shot his wad on starters - very little decent depth once the opt outs are factored in.

Exactly. Mullen admitted that all the players went home for Christmas and only practiced 3 days for this bowl game with a bunch of kids that haven't played much. To further that, he said that as far as he's concerned the last game this 2020 Florida team played was 11 days ago. That was a give up from the word go. Somebody might want to tell Coach Mullen you play with what you have and you get them ready.

Oklahoma did what they were supposed to do. Florida just embarrassed themselves. Mullen basically quit on this game before it started. If you work hard and prepare as best you can and get stomped, that's one thing. Throwing in the towel before the game even starts is unacceptable.

I've always been a Mullen guy but he's shown this year to be too much of a clown. I couldn't imagine a coach running on the field to instigate fights as much as he has and get away with it. Then show up to the post game presser dressed up as Darth Vader while all your players are getting suspended like it's all a big joke. That's why he's got Seniors out there throwing shoes and losing games. He has to get control of himself first before he'll ever have control of his team.

Best coach we've had in some time but I don't think he will be there long if he keeps up those shenanigans.

I have a feeling next year is going to be a sad one for the Gators.

Off to work!!!

Best coach we've had in some time but I don't think he will be there long if he keeps up those shenanigans.

I have a feeling next year is going to be a sad one for the Gators.

Off to work!!!

Absolutely. If you read back in this thread to about page 15 I said Mullen would have Florida knocking on the door of the playoffs once he found his QB. But he has to do some looking in the mirror or it's going to crumble. He's a good coach, he just ain't quite as good as he thinks he is.

Mullens is quickly becoming a guy i enjoy cheering against.

As I was replying in the Kyle Pitts is the key thread, I found out Florida just added former LSU 5 star TE Arik Gilbert from the transfer portal.......dude was ranked #5 overall prospect in the nation and is a perfect replacement for Kyle Pitts. We added former Clemson 5 -star RB from the portal this year as well that was a #9 ranked draft class........my goodness......now if we could only play defence like we used to play the last 5 years prior to 2020...JFC

Mullen is fine..better than any coach we’ve had recently outside of spurrier and meyer..we’ll be better than most on here think we will next year..arik Gilbert since had decommited and not have qualified anyway but the offense with Emory jones should Be more dynamic..we lose some good talent on offense but running game should be stronger with a running threat at qb and better oline play..defense should be light years better...I just think while we may not score 40+ an night like most or last year..we should have a better point differential and once again by Georgia’s main challenger in the sec East!

Back
Top Bottom