********** gator football *********** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Namor

Pro Bowler
Club Member
Reaction score
Hernandez is in the background somewhere looking for his pistol...

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
Tebow managed to put together a 4th quarter good enough to squeak by a squad of Mike Shula players.

Although this is one of my favorite plays of all time - right there with George Teague running down Lamar Thomas and taking the ball away from him on a night when a bunch of boys from Alabama ran all the talent from south Florida out of the Superdome in New Orleans.

#PickSix
#TownCreek, Alabama

fishfanmiami

See you in the Lounge
Administrator
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Although this is one of my favorite plays of all time - right there with George Teague running down Lamar Thomas and taking the ball away from him on a night when a bunch of boys from Alabama ran all the talent from south Florida out of the Superdome in New Orleans.

You mean back in the 80's and 90's when you guys were irrelevant :lol:

Good times

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
You mean back in the 80's and 90's when you guys were irrelevant :lol:

Good times

Did you actually watch that game? The stiff breezes fumbled twice and Alabama recovered both of 'em only to get stiffed by the refs on both fumbles. Both times it led to TD drives that never should've happened.

They didn't leave it in the hands of the refs after that game.

Fin-Loco

Submarine Screen Door Slammer
Club Member
Reaction score
Seems kinda sad to me that the fans of the other teams need to come in here to feel important. Could have sworn I saw other threads for Miami and the Nicktator's Little Debbie underwear stains lol.

Top Bottom