********** gator football *********** | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

I guess the big question now is, how hurt is AR15?

Whatever the point spread is, I'm betting on Bama and hoping I'm wrong.

AR-15 is the truth. He is unreal. DM said it just tightened up on him so hopefully he's good to go. I wouldn't;t let Emory start my car. Richardson needs to be out there if healthy.

You mean back in the 80's and 90's when you guys were irrelevant :lol:

Good times

Don't you have your own thread to make sense of your barely beating a squad of mall security officers yesterday?

In A Box Reaction GIF

Ya, they almost beat Bama and the refs.

D needs to learn to tackle early in the game and Mullen needs to learn to run the ball when they're getting 5 ypc.

Too little, too late.

Bad calls, bad angles, bad tackling. Having to play against the refs in the swamp is horseshit. That ticky tacky **** needs to be called the same both ways but it shouldn't even be a thing. Let em play.

All in all, good game. Probably gonna see them again in the SEC championship.

Valiant effort.

Having AR-15 in the game, healthy enough to play, would have been nice.

There are no real moral victories, but we were close.

Bama is beatable.

See y'all again, Bama, in the SECCG!

That run game will travel..I just hope Gata doesnt drop a dumb game like at Mizzou nd end up ranked 6th in the Orange Bowl again. Take care of business and get another shot at the Champs

Welp it looks like Granthams defense continues to starts slow. If they could play the first half how they play the second half . This is a top 5 team no question. EJ is getting more comfortable and looking like the QB we thought he’d be . This could be a very dangerous team if they can develop over the next few weeks and AR15 starts becoming a big part of the offense .

My oh my has the tables completely turned. Didn’t have much faith in the Gators this year and had my chips in in Miami . Goodness.

Back
Top Bottom