********** gator football *********** | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

So it is aging well even though you didn't bring it. Got it.

Re-read the post fella. I said you have to bring it every week even when it’s not easy to get up for your opponent. And that I don’t know how Nick does it - because Alabama had done it a college football record 100 consecutive games against unranked opponents.

They didn’t bring it Saturday night against an unranked opponent and got beat. In other words, I don’t know how he did it for that long.

Once you understand it, it’s aging a lot better than all your false bravado stop whining super fangirl threads on the main forum 🤣.

Why the sudden turn of attention away to the college football forum? 🤣

At least they should be able to win that Samford game. I imagine the big money at UF is already pushing to replace Mullen. He is an okay HC but I don’t see the Gators winning a SEC championship with him.

Of course an 8-4 record if they can win all their remaining game except the Georgia game should be enough to earn them a spot in the Outback or Citrus bowl.

Last edited:
Too bad Bama lost to texas A&M..a team they should toast 9/10 times in their sleep
So how did it feel losing to a very mediocre LSU team? A team the Gators should toast 9/10 times in their sleep.

I know my University Of Miami football team is bad but there is no excuse for Florida being as bad as they are. Florida should be able to hire a good HC considering they are paying Mullen almost $8 million dollars a year.

I lost a BIG parlay with this game....

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Those Florida QBs better pad up Saturday.

So how did it feel losing to a very mediocre LSU team? A team the Gators should toast 9/10 times in their sleep.

I know my University Of Miami football team is bad but there is no excuse for Florida being as bad as they are. Florida should be able to hire a good HC considering they are paying Mullen almost $8 million dollars a year.
I didn’t watch the game. I was working. Dan Mullen should be fired. But he won’t be. End of story.

Still confident we will beat Georgia. They have a weak schedule once again. Best team they’ve played is an obviously weak Clemson.

Still confident we will beat Georgia. They have a weak schedule once again. Best team they’ve played is an obviously weak Clemson.
I guess they are still waiting to play a good team. Because Florida proved today they were just another weak team on Georgia’s schedule.
The only team I see having a chance against Georgia is Alabama. Basically the SEC is fairly weak once you get past the top 2 or 3 teams.

The mighty Gators aren't.

Mullen needs to pull his head out of his ass but he won't.

It's a criminal shame Dameon Pierce doesn't get more touches.

Mullen will not be at Florida for long. Spurrier and Urban took Florida to an elite level. They are back where they have historically been, looking up at Georgia. He will get fired because he doesn’t recruit like Urban Or Spurrier.

Back
Top Bottom