********** gator football *********** | Page 42 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Anybody want Pete Gol*ing?

Anybody?

Anybody?

I can’t even put the “D” in his name anymore.

Maybe just give him an interview or something?

Please?

Anybody want Pete Gol*ing?

Anybody?

Anybody?

I can’t even put the “D” in his name anymore.

Maybe just give him an interview or something?

Please?
If he can’t get his defense to play better with all the Athletes they have at Alabama. I can’t imagine there would be much interest in him at any other major university.

Didn't I bet one of you the canes would end up with a better record when all is said and done back when we were 2 and 4 ?

#TVDisDaBomb

If I'm Florida or Miami I'm looking at Scott Frost if he gets fired from Nebraska. He can't get the athletes in Lincoln like he did at UCF.

Maybe we will meet in the Duke's mayo bowl or something now we are both bowl eligible

That would be fun

Gators are quickly making a turn with the hiring of Corey Raymond , Keary Golbert and the other staff .

Hopefully they can turn around this recruiting class but they did sign Kamari Wilson, Shemar James and a few other good four stars in the early signing period .

It’s a tough spot but he is making quick decisive moves that seem to be working . Go Gators

The remnants of the old coaching staff can't leave soon enough. UCF should give a scholarship to Emory Jones for what he did for them.

1640318006722.png

Back
Top Bottom