********** gator football *********** | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Mullen signed a few 5 stars but not enough. Signing ‘em isn’t the hardest part for coaches anymore. The hardest part is keeping ‘em out of the Transfer Portal after you sign ‘em.

Chris Steele was one of Mullen’s 5 stars and he transferred to USC.

The Kamari Wilson get was good for you guys…did Mullen get a 5* his entire time as coach?

A few good gets there at the end.

The only one that even made a semblance of a difference was Zach Carter.

Coaching staff really ****ed em. Played one dimensional ass Cox all year ahead of more talented players, all of whom transferred out after learning he was coming back. Sounds like players were licking their chops to get out of there. Not good

What’s up losers. I told y’all to get your 1980 jokes in while you still can. Good luck with Sun Belt Billy

Don't confuse luck with skill. You're due your next championship in '64...
When you recruit and dominate your division like Kirby does you get a lot more chances to get lucky. And I don’t look that far ahead, just focused on the championship parade in Athens this Saturday.

What’s up losers. I told y’all to get your 1980 jokes in while you still can. Good luck with Sun Belt Billy

I've heard of sore losers ... but a sore winner? ... in a game we didn't even play in. 😆

Those beatings for like 20+ years must've really taken a toll on ya. Still living in that head rent free after the tide in the rivalry has shifted ... for years now. Damn son ... that's some serious Gator PTSD you have there.

Don't worry. We'll be back abusing you sorry dawgs soon enough. Then all those joyous memories of years of beat downs will come rushing back to you and this **** talking out of no where will finally be validated.

Until then, enjoy being at the top and try not to be too much of a punk ass about it ... like your boy Kirby. :GTR:

You'll have to go further south to find all the 5 stars in the near future

starting Feb 2nd

:CANE:

I've heard of sore losers ... but a sore winner? ... in a game we didn't even play in. 😆

Those beatings for like 20+ years must've really taken a toll on ya. Still living in that head rent free after the tide in the rivalry has shifted ... for years now. Damn son ... that's some serious Gator PTSD you have there.

Don't worry. We'll be back abusing you sorry dawgs soon enough. Then all those joyous memories of years of beat downs will come rushing back to you and this **** talking out of no where will finally be validated.

Until then, enjoy being at the top and try not to be too much of a punk *** about it ... like your boy Kirby. :GTR:
**** talking out of no where? Where you been buddy lol. If you’ve never heard of sore winners before please allow me to introduce myself. Don’t try to take the high road and act like y’all weren’t running up in our board with that same old tired 1980 crap all year. Now it’s time to reap what you sow. Maybe Billy will get you guys back to second in the east with recruits who were in diapers when y’all won your last one.

Until then, understand that **** talking your rivals is part of what makes college football great and try not to be too much of a… never mind

**** talking out of no where? Where you been buddy lol. If you’ve never heard of sore winners before please allow me to introduce myself. Don’t try to take the high road and act like y’all weren’t running up in our board with that same old tired 1980 crap all year. Now it’s time to reap what you sow. Maybe Billy will get you guys back to second in the east with recruits who were in diapers when y’all won your last one.

Until then, understand that **** talking your rivals is part of what makes college football great and try not to be too much of a… never mind

Cool with the **** talking. Definitely messing with you. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Word brother, swing by my tailgate in Jax next year, I’ll toss you a beer and we can bond over our dumpster fire of an NFL franchise

I might actually take you up on that if I get down that way next year. Went to that game for 15 straight years at one point. The things I've seen at the landings ...

Back
Top Bottom