********** gator football *********** | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Keep dreaming pal. We've been the best team in the state for years.

That's debatable. As far as I can remember it's always been Miami and FSU with a little Gator football sprinkled in.

Don't let recent history cloud the rest of history.

What I will say is I actually have no issue rooting for the Gators when we aren't playing and/or our games have no impact on one another. I like keeping it in Florida, but f*** FSU.

I'm really just here ribbing since you like to visit us over there in our thread.

I can't wait to crater the Utes tonight. Even better if somehow Oregon takes down UGA.

Lets Go Game Ready GIF by StickerGiant

No huge surprises here. Richardson is gonna be special. Defense has work to do and got very lucky a few times. Pass rush and rush defense were unacceptable.

You never truly realize how much you missed football until its back. They need to figure out a way to do this **** all year.

my first time watching Richardson. Guy definitely looks the part. I see the Cam Newton comparison Slimm made. He will be playing on Sundays

No huge surprises here. Richardson is gonna be special. Defense has work to do and got very lucky a few times. Pass rush and rush defense were unacceptable.

You never truly realize how much you missed football until its back. They need to figure out a way to do this **** all year.
It was awesome. I've watched it twice now. Richardson needs to work on his passing somewhat though it improved in the 2nd half. I think we'll blow through Kentucky like napalm through a tissue paper swan.

I can't wait to crater the Utes tonight. Even better if somehow Oregon takes down UGA.

Lets Go Game Ready GIF by StickerGiant

I was rooting for Oregon too but we do want Ga to be unbeaten when we play, as always. The better teams you beat, the better your ranking. They're really good and we're not quite there yet so it's wishful thinking but still applies.

You also don't fall as far getting beat by an unbeaten, so there's that.

Napier impressed me man. The stage is not too big. Think we might have something there. I just hope he's careful recruiting ... that influx of talent after losing 3 guys in a week did not go unnoticed.

I was worried about Richardson being overhyped, he didnt impress me much last year. BUT, he won me over on Saturday. Needs alot of work, but he can get it done for us.

D had some issues for sure, but they made some plays when it counted. Its tough playing a top ranked team out the gate, even if it is the Utes. (Who have a pretty good QB and rushing attack themselves.)

Back
Top Bottom