********** gator football *********** | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Would like to buy a defense, please. And a HC that doesn't make a mouth foaming fool of himself. Or go for 2 points for no reason.

Would like to buy a defense, please. And a HC that doesn't make a mouth foaming fool of himself. Or go for 2 points for no reason.
I thought about it after the game. I have to remember, we are rebuilding this program. Honestly, before Utah I was expecting a loss. I think the win gave me unreal expectations.

I like Napier, he just needs time. Needs time to get the team the way he likes it. Watching us against USF (Which we should have lost) and Tennessee, you can see we just arent ready. It will take at least 2 years before we can consider ourselves ready to take the SEC.

Gotta let Napier build an O line, build a D, and teach Richardson how to play QB.

Need to make a decent showing the rest of the year to recruit some good players.

I thought about it after the game. I have to remember, we are rebuilding this program. Honestly, before Utah I was expecting a loss. I think the win gave me unreal expectations.

I like Napier, he just needs time. Needs time to get the team the way he likes it. Watching us against USF (Which we should have lost) and Tennessee, you can see we just arent ready. It will take at least 2 years before we can consider ourselves ready to take the SEC.

Gotta let Napier build an O line, build a D, and teach Richardson how to play QB.

Need to make a decent showing the rest of the year to recruit some good players.
I'm with you, no doubt. It's frustrating to lose winnable games. Glad they put up a bit of a showing at the Creamsicle Palace, at least.

Before the season I was really thinking 6-6 with a top possibility of 8-4. UF is still on track for that, although I don't think they win 8 with that defense at this point.

I was telling my wife and daughter you pretty much have wait until about year 3 to really find out what you have in a coaching staff unless they completely bomb.

I have a strong dislike for Dan Mullen every time I see him on whatever show he is on. Ugh, what a waste.

Give 'em hell, Pell!

Looks like we have bad AR so far today - 1 excellent pass, 1 should have been a pick and the rest horrible throws. Sorry, that is not 1st round talent material.

the only good coming from his play is he probably will be back next season to truly go for the heisman. Man he has such a high ceiling but hes got to work on elevating that floor

the only good coming from his play is he probably will be back next season to truly go for the heisman. Man he has such a high ceiling but hes got to work on elevating that floor
Another year with coach to help cut down on those mistakes.

It was good to see them actually run the ball with great success, something that I think has been underutilized quite a bit at times.

Vanderbilt really damn the Gators really fell off

They're hard to watch most weeks. I don't think the coach is gonna stick. Team looks like they're making it up as they go along from 1 play to the next. Game planning and play calling are atrocious. Richardson should be further along than he is. You waste that kind of talent, might as well kiss your career in football goodbye.

Recruiting is so fugging important. Mullen didn't do him any favors in that regard. Napier is toast regardless.

It sucks seeing all 3 Florida schools be irrelevant. It hurts college football ... the brand. Would be nice to care again. I've accidentally missed more than 1 game this season due to plain apathy. Literally forgot there was a game on. I just don't give 2 shits about this current iteration of gators football.

Back
Top Bottom