********** gator football *********** | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Did Etienne get hurt? How do you take him out of the game? Just pitiful play calling and execution in the 2nd half. They deserved to lose that one although that missed face mask at the end will give somebody nightmares.

Good game. I'd give a coaching change a thought if they don't think he can develop Richardson properly. He's either getting iffy coaching or just doesn't have it between the ears ... hope it's not the latter. Fighting for 2 yards on a free play instead of chucking it downfield does make me wonder though ...

Being that I traveled far to be at that game and have a LOT to say, I will try and keep it short and sweet. Perhaps...

I've never hated FSU and I still don't, though that screeching harpy sitting behind me is very high on my list of why I still have a headache.. I like it when the "major" Florida teams are vying for high ratings.

Doak Campbell Stadium is a literal shithole. It's beautiful on the outside but that's as nice as I'll be. Their own fans were complaining about it, lol.

Regardless of the SEC refs not calling holding 5 times and DPI on FSU several times (not to mention the missed facemask on the 4th down), Napier lost that game.

I don't care that UF scored 38, he lost it with his horrible play calling to open the second half. How the hell do you come out and **** the bed to start the second half like that? Run... the... ****ing... ball... and install a ****ing wheel route into your high school offense.

And don't even talk to me about scared money - they could have at least attempted to go deep at least once to end the first half.

Anyhow, back to the short and sweet.

Much like Bruges, Doak Campbell Stadium is a shithole, including the surrounding area. What the hell does the local government do with the money that goes towards roads and sidewalks?

In any case, I like Napier and I ~think~ he will be a good coach but my goodness, he better make a leap next season.

If any recruits want lots of playing time on defense, Florida is where's your chance is!!!

Richardson and Dexter leaving. Ouch. I didn't think either had a particularly good season and would be drafted higher given another year. This hurts and makes me think they may know something about Napier's future that we don't.

At least we have Kitna to play in the bowl game. Oh wait ... :bobdole:

• I'm surprised Richardson is leaving. It IMO is a mistake.
  • As for the Bowl game, Oregon State is sneaky good. Definitely an up & coming program
  • I'd head down but its the busy season at my job.

• I'm surprised Richardson is leaving. It IMO is a mistake.
  • As for the Bowl game, Oregon State is sneaky good. Definitely an up & coming program
  • I'd head down but its the busy season at my job.
What's the point of going to the game? So you can see our backups vs. their backups? Unless you are in the CFP game, it;s essentially a week one PS game. Any player worth their salt is either going to sit out to keep from getting hurt or sit out because they are heading to the NFL. Sitting out has made most bowl games unbearable to watch.

Yes, AR is making a monster mistake. He's CLEARLY not ready for the NFL. He's been drinking his own koolaid with everyone saying he's going to be the new Cam. He might be Cam but it'll be 2020 Cam. Or, NFL Vince Young.

What's the point of going to the game? So you can see our backups vs. their backups? Unless you are in the CFP game, it;s essentially a week one PS game. Any player worth their salt is either going to sit out to keep from getting hurt or sit out because they are heading to the NFL. Sitting out has made most bowl games unbearable to watch.

Yes, AR is making a monster mistake. He's CLEARLY not ready for the NFL. He's been drinking his own koolaid with everyone saying he's going to be the new Cam. He might be Cam but it'll be 2020 Cam. Or, NFL Vince Young.

I need to escape the cold and snow that is dominating the weather here.

Plus, its been awhile since I've gone balls to the wall on the buffet circuit (especiallly the MGM).

FkDP-F0WIAoHHjQ

$13 Mil for a high school player to come play college football. I'm glad he's not coming. How ridiculous.
I'm not a fan of what is happening to college football but it is what it is, at this point.

Anyhow, someone is/was lying about this particular situation, I'd venture.

I don’t know how Kirby does it. I know Georgia is not the richest team in college football.

Yeah I'm not buying it. 13 mil? Someone needs to get their head cut off if they told him that, especially if they couldn't deliver.

On an unrelated note, I see that McClain is coming to CO. Deion got a house right down the street from me so people around here are freaking out. College football hasn't existed round these parts for decades.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom