********** gator football *********** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Well you had to know Treon's good start to this game wouldn't last. Oh well. One more half and it's all over. Get LDR ready this spring and summer and never look back.

Also, our defense looks like they had a long night out last night. This always seems to happen in these games which sucks since we don't get to watch them play for another 8 months.

Well you had to know Treon's good start to this game wouldn't last. Oh well. One more half and it's all over. Get LDR ready this spring and summer and never look back.

Also, our defense looks like they had a long night out last night. This always seems to happen in these games which sucks since we don't get to watch them play for another 8 months.

I know...that fla. D today doesn't look like the one that was giving Bama all it could handle three weeks ago.

Anyone have any idea why harris and Callaway were suspended? Harris could face a lifetime suspension for all I care but we need Callaway in the worst way

Surprised maye came back btw. Big for the D

Anyone have any idea why harris and Callaway were suspended? Harris could face a lifetime suspension for all I care but we need Callaway in the worst way

Surprised maye came back btw. Big for the D

It seems the rumors were true that there was an allegation against Clallaway from December. From what it looks like though, he will not be charged and he is simply in Mac's doghouse for now. As for Harris, this is incident #3 so I don't really know what to tell you.

Yeah Maye coming back is great. Him, Tabor, Davis, and Brantley should all be monsters for that D. LDR seems to be the clear front-runner at QB for now. Also really stoked to hear that Hardin is gone. Good riddance. Take your coke stash with you.

It seems the rumors were true that there was an allegation against Clallaway from December. From what it looks like though, he will not be charged and he is simply in Mac's doghouse for now. As for Harris, this is incident #3 so I don't really know what to tell you.

Yeah Maye coming back is great. Him, Tabor, Davis, and Brantley should all be monsters for that D. LDR seems to be the clear front-runner at QB for now. Also really stoked to hear that Hardin is gone. Good riddance. Take your coke stash with you.

it's pissing me off they haven't said anything about it. all i've read is his lawyers are fighting these 'allegations' ... but won't say what they are. i'm assuming student conduct policy but would love to know what he did. if it happened in december you'd think there would be more out there on it

D will be money again, for sure. look for jefferson to put up some impressive numbers as well. i'm terrified about the offense, per usual. the only thing i know for sure about that unit is the offensive line will be better

http://www.alligatorarmy.com/2016/8/9/12411760/antonio-callaway-hearing-university-of-florida-william-cervone-john-clune

I was worried this was the case. Been following this since I found out. The school deciding to hire a booster to oversee this thing is particularly disingenuous. FSU did something along those lines with the Winston thing, so hopefully it works out.

I feel for these girls. It's such a no win situation for them. To go through something like that then be summarily dismissed and paid off to go away ... I think it's safe to say the system is broken in that regard. I'd be hiring babysitters for my players to drive them around and make sure they don't rape people when those idiots go out drinking if I were the coach. It's getting to epidemic proportions in college football. And it's so preventable.

Not saying Callaway is Def in the wrong - as situations are always different and sometimes girls lie for various reasons - but it typically doesn't bode well when a girl makes the insanely hard decision to come out and cry foul. Against 2 of them no less. Not good.

Yeah it sounds like the rumors were true all along. I heard about this in January and thought nothing of it until Callaway was very quietly not on campus during the spring semester and practices and all through the summer. He was still taking classes to maintain his eligibility, but everything was online. It sounds like the school learned from the Baylor situation and handled it just fine, but fumbled it at the 1. Treon evidently was asked to leave before he did, so he appears to have done something wrong. This also wasn't his first incident so it was probably best for everyone that he move on. Callaway is maintaining his innocence and even the state's attorney has said the case wouldn't be prosecutable if it came to his desk. But he's either done something wrong or put himself in a position that allowed this to happen. I follow him on Twitter and he's been pretty adamant about being on the field this season, but he's just going to have to be in limbo until this is resolved.

We may never know all the facts about this case, but it sucks on every level and it definitely looks bad.

Callaway found not guilty. "Burden of proof not met." Apparently they were getting high together and after that, whatever. Just sit him for the UMass game and be done with it.

You guys may have a tough road ahead to repeat as the East champs. I love McIlwain but he only has 2 games to get a QB ready for the trip to Tennessee and that's not going to be easy. What does the future hold at QB as far as recruiting?

You guys may have a tough road ahead to repeat as the East champs. I love McIlwain but he only has 2 games to get a QB ready for the trip to Tennessee and that's not going to be easy. What does the future hold at QB as far as recruiting?

We've beat Tennessee 11 straight times and with absolute trash since Tebow left, so I'll start to worry about that one when there's a reason to. They should be better this year, sure, but I've been hearing that for about a decade now.

I'm more concerned about how letting Eason slip away will haunt us for the next 3 years.

As far as QB goes, who knows. Franks showed he wasn't ready so hopefully this regime knows how to develop a QB. We've got 4 star Allen in the next crop, so maybe he's next up. I've learned to temper my expectations with gator QBs. Gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Callaway found not guilty. "Burden of proof not met." Apparently they were getting high together and after that, whatever. Just sit him for the UMass game and be done with it.

The age old 'i was stoned so I didn't want to have sex' defense. Works every time :lol:

I imagine he's gonna get tested regularly now, so he better quit smoking. Good freakin luck in Gainesville.

Back
Top Bottom