********** gator football *********** | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

nm, image is too large.

Thanks for trying. Big win today. Liking Mullen more and more ... glad he went after Chauncey during the flag nonsense. No room for that crap ... especially against a team who beat you 5 previous times. That kind of stuff knocks my draft stock of him ... even when his play has been more consistent.

If Mullen can do this with Franks ... just imagine what the future holds.

Thanks for trying. Big win today. Liking Mullen more and more ... glad he went after Chauncey during the flag nonsense. No room for that crap ... especially against a team who beat you 5 previous times. That kind of stuff knocks my draft stock of him ... even when his play has been more consistent.

If Mullen can do this with Franks ... just imagine what the future holds.

I couldnt agree more:)

Mullen is our guy, the rest will fall into place.

Ive got a video of the flop, lol. Will work on trying to get the file size down this week some time lol.

I'll give kudos to Franks this game, he had more positive plays than his norm.

When they beef up this offensive line in the next couple years, they might get scary good.

So I'm a week late posting this but whatever.

Was afraid they would let them hang around after the goal line stand to start, but they still got it done. After Perine's TD run I had zero worries about that game. Also, Van Jefferson may be our most underutilized player. That move to get that wide open was spectacular.

Defense was great again. CeCe, Zuniga, and Chauncey were all outstanding. I don't know if anyone else saw Chauncey yelling at the FSU bench that they were a player short, but that definitely happened.

All-in-all they did what they were supposed to do. That FSU team is really bad and they beat them by a lot. Really happy for these seniors and juniors leaving early to finally get a win over FSU.

Should be right in line for a NY6 game. We'll know tomorrow.

Looks like Fields is transferring from GA. Was a weird decision for him given their QB situation at the time. You'd have a year starting under your belt if you came to UF like you were supposed to, kid. Now you're gonna have to sit another season regardless. Does UF make another run at him? I bet they do ...

Thanks for saving the class (so far) Lakeland Trio. Sorry UM. Nothing too exciting but I won't complain about a class packed with 4 stars. Those previous FSU commits will slowly being to trickle back now that Fisher is at A&M ... where I can only assume it's dirty with the unbelievable immediate success. UM's current predicament is only furthering the cause for Florida athletes to wear orange and blue. I see good things on the horizon ... although I have said that before (bought in with Mac).

They'll convince at least one of the remaining 5 star corners to come on down. Both would be nice to sneak into the top 10 ... if not better. One of the lineman commits is listed at 6'5" 390 ... I need him and Stone Forsythe (even though he's dropped down to about 330 :( ) at guard in my life.

So who the f is the QB going to be? Don't say Franks. Don't ****in do it.

Great way to end a good season. Hell of a swan song for guys like Chauncey and CeCe and others who I suspect are leaving early, mostly on defense.

Hoping at least one of Scarlett and Perine comes back. Pretty much all our WRs will be back which is a huge plus so long as Franks keeps developing. If he doesn't, we'll see Emory soon enough.

Next up is Miami at the old Citrus Bowl. 8 months away.

So Scarlett, Polite, Chauncey, and Taylor are all gone. Gonna miss those guys on top of all the seniors we're losing too.

But Cleveland announced yesterday he's staying and today Van Jefferson, Perine, Zuniga all announced they're in too. Huge news, especially with Perine. We are absolutely stacked at the skill positions for next season. Malik Davis didn't even play this year and he'll be there too. OL will be pretty green though so it's really gonna come down to how quickly those guys can get ready and if Franks keeps the mistakes at a minimum.

Secondary will stay solid with Marco, CJ, and Stewart back there and Reese will still be there at LB. Only concern is who fills in now with Polite and CeCe gone.

Pretty solid roster going forward.

So Scarlett, Polite, Chauncey, and Taylor are all gone. Gonna miss those guys on top of all the seniors we're losing too.

But Cleveland announced yesterday he's staying and today Van Jefferson, Perine, Zuniga all announced they're in too. Huge news, especially with Perine. We are absolutely stacked at the skill positions for next season. Malik Davis didn't even play this year and he'll be there too. OL will be pretty green though so it's really gonna come down to how quickly those guys can get ready and if Franks keeps the mistakes at a minimum.

Secondary will stay solid with Marco, CJ, and Stewart back there and Reese will still be there at LB. Only concern is who fills in now with Polite and CeCe gone.

Pretty solid roster going forward.

Surprised Zuniga, Cleveland, and Van Jefferson are all staying. Zuniga would be a 2nd rd pick at the latest and it's odd Cleveland and VJ want another year of Franks or someone wet behind the ears in a ho-hum WR draft. Fine by me but I don't quite get it.

Recruiting class is rounding out nicely, too. That CB Steele was a huge get. There's room for a few more so top 5 isn't out of the question with another quality prospect or 2.

Looks like CeCe got a combine invite. He's been a disappointment in G-ville but was a 5 star coming in so there ya go. He's too much of a tweener that doesn't do anything great, but most importantly doesn't get after the QB good enough, so I don't see a big impact in the NFL. His early career was promising. I had high hopes for him ... as the only 5 star in that class.

Last edited:
With the news of the CU and Texas home-and-home series and AD Scott Stricklin's tweet today that the plan going forward is to have 10 Power 5 opponents on the schedule every year, Jeremy Foley's non-conference scheduling practices are now effectively dead in Gainesville. And good riddance. I understand why they did it the way the did for so many years. UF is in a very unique scheduling situation with the FSU and Georgia games the way that they are and home games are still incredibly lucrative. But I'm very excited to finally have some variety on our future schedules. Playing more Big 12, PAC 12, and ACC opponents will be so much more interesting than FCS, MAC, and Sun Belt tomato cans.

Back
Top Bottom