********** gator football *********** | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

After years of losing I can see how that's all you have. I mean heck Tennessee has probably surpassed you after this year they already have recruited more 5 stars then Mullens.

I guess that championship quip went over your head ...

And that's true. We have a lousy 14-1 record over Tenn the last 15 years while you guys have the clear advantage at 10-6 over that same time span.

It's all good. Kirby knows what's up. I mean, game manager Fromm was the clear choice over scrubs like Fields and Eason. :lol:

Last edited:
I guess that championship quip went over your head ...

And that's true. We have a lousy 14-1 record over Tenn the last 15 years while you guys have the clear advantage at 10-6 over that same time span.

It's all good. Kirby knows what's up. I mean, game manager Fromm was the clear choice over scrubs like Fields and Eason. :lol:
Well so far Fromm was a hair away from wining a Natty and Fields couldn't even win his CFP game so yeah at this moment it still looks like Kirby made the right call. Also Fromm is 3-0 vs FL and you better hang your hat on that 14-1 vs Tenn because after this year it looks like those boys may be coming.

If Fields can go win the Natty for Ohio next year then we can revisit the conversation.

2nd and 26.......mic drop

Well with your best recruits leaving before the season starts and getting out recruited by TCU you won't see a 2 and 26 so will your next coach have a last name that starts with a M too?

I wouldn't pay too much attention to those recruiting rankings right now. Unlike most everybody else, kids don't have a committable offers from Saban until he's able to evaluate them in person at camps and have the coaching staff work hands on with 'em. They're not able to do that with all Bama's camps being shut down due to the pandemic. He's not recruiting according to how the various recruiting services have kids rated.

He will have a top 3 class by the time kids are putting pen to paper. Besides, a lot of 'em have to go somewhere else if they want to see playing time early. There's not a lot of that to go around on Bama's roster.

See you dawgs and self haircut in Tuscaloosa early part of September hopefully.

Well so far Fromm was a hair away from wining a Natty and Fields couldn't even win his CFP game so yeah at this moment it still looks like Kirby made the right call. Also Fromm is 3-0 vs FL and you better hang your hat on that 14-1 vs Tenn because after this year it looks like those boys may be coming.

If Fields can go win the Natty for Ohio next year then we can revisit the conversation.

Yawn. Fields will be a top 5 pick and Fromm was lucky to get drafted.

I've been hearing about Tenn being a real football team again for like 15 years now. Similar to the fins being relevant, I'll believe it when I see it.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to those recruiting rankings right now. Unlike most everybody else, kids don't have a committable offers from Saban until he's able to evaluate them in person at camps and have the coaching staff work hands on with 'em. They're not able to do that with all Bama's camps being shut down due to the pandemic. He's not recruiting according to how the various recruiting services have kids rated.

He will have a top 3 class by the time kids are putting pen to paper. Besides, a lot of 'em have to go somewhere else if they want to see playing time early. There's not a lot of that to go around on Bama's roster.

See you dawgs and self haircut in Tuscaloosa early part of September hopefully.
I was talking about UF on Bama lol they just lost their second-highest-rated recruit to the transfer portal from the last class.

Yawn. Fields will be a top 5 pick and Fromm was lucky to get drafted.

I've been hearing about Tenn being a real football team again for like 15 years now. Similar to the fins being relevant, I'll believe it when I see it.
And yet still wouldn't have done as much a Fromm we are talking college. Hell in the Pros you never know what is going to happen. We will see what Tenn does they seem to be recruiting a little better and I always thought Pruitt was a pretty good coach.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Can't wait for Gators football this year. With so many teams being looted in the draft, we're pretty much in tact. Could be an awesome year.

And yet still wouldn't have done as much a Fromm we are talking college. Hell in the Pros you never know what is going to happen. We will see what Tenn does they seem to be recruiting a little better and I always thought Pruitt was a pretty good coach.
Pruitt is twice the defensive mind over Kirby,..and a better recruiter,and all around human being...and plus if Dabo doesn't take the Bama job after Saban...I think if Jeremy has success at Tenn...He'll get the shot.
Bama boy thru and thru...

Thanks for the 4 star tackle Walker and the top safety you guys had penciled in that switched to Miami at the last second.

:)

1589591988601.png

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere. Can't wait for Gators football this year. With so many teams being looted in the draft, we're pretty much in tact. Could be an awesome year.
That isn't a good thing lol

Pruitt is twice the defensive mind over Kirby,..and a better recruiter,and all around human being...and plus if Dabo doesn't take the Bama job after Saban...I think if Jeremy has success at Tenn...He'll get the shot.
Bama boy thru and thru...
I like Pruitt but don't get crazy twice the defensive mind as Kirby? That is crazy considering some of the D's that he put out at Bama and UGA I mean one of the top Ds last year was UGA again. All around human being, you know these guys personally? Dabo isn't leaving Clemson unless something goes horribly wrong in the next few years. I can see Pruitt at Bama but he will have to win the east or really compete these next 3 years.

Back
Top Bottom