********** gator football *********** | Page 29 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

Jeremy also is a decent human being,while Kirby is a POS that is not welcomed back to BAMA..and he will keep making stupid coaching decisions.
Get ready ready for another loss..And promise,if Gene Stallings is still alive..Dabo will take the BAMA job..Dabo is a good Christian BAMA alum.
...while Kirby is a piece of crap getting what he deserves..nothing but criminals at UGA

Jeremy also is a decent human being,while Kirby is a POS that is not welcomed back to BAMA..and he will keep making stupid coaching decisions.
Get ready ready for another loss..And promise,if Gene Stallings is still alive..Dabo will take the BAMA job..Dabo is a good Christian BAMA alum.
...while Kirby is a piece of crap getting what he deserves..nothing but criminals at UGA

This is the Gator thread my friend

Gators talk only here please

Love them . Hate them. How is there season gonna go ?
Will your team kick their butts when you play ?

For general NCAA football discuss go here please

This is the Gator thread my friend

Gators talk only here please

Love them . Hate them. How is there season gonna go ?
Will your team kick their butts when you play ?

For general NCAA football discuss go here please

Agreed. Talk Gators or go back to your Mr. Snufleuffleagus thread:)

Lol so I just saw that the Gator chant is racist even though they acknowledge there is zero connection to anything racial :bobdole:

I never knew the term "gator bait" had anything to do with race at all.

Last edited:
The two things they better watch out for is John Rhys-Plumlee and Jerrion Ealy. Them boys is F-A-S-T.

Ol' Kiffin's gonna have some things cooked up for those two In Oxford Saturday night.

Football season don't start until the SEC kicks off.

The two things they better watch out for is John Rhys-Plumlee and Jerrion Ealy. Them boys is F-A-S-T.

Ol' Kiffin's gonna have some things cooked up for those two In Oxford Saturday night.

Football season don't start until the SEC kicks off.

I'm mildly worried about Kiffin being able to get his head out of his own ass long enough to dial up a crafty gameplan with his new toys but this is a pretty complete Gator team. OL & LB are a little iffy but I'm feeling pretty good about this season.

Bummer about the rookie corner though. Gator dbs that get that kind of early hype typically end up doing great things.

Too bad the safety had to get himself ejected.

The mighty Gators have now given up a 3rd and 19 and a looong TD pass on back to back plays.

Trask is looking great so far.

I know it's the first game but the mighty Gators need to get their defensive house in order.

Offensively, they were lights out. Trask is a heckuva QB in my view and I hope to see him grow more as the season goes on.

I know it's the first game but the mighty Gators need to get their defensive house in order.

Offensively, they were lights out. Trask is a heckuva QB in my view and I hope to see him grow more as the season goes on.
Traskmaster is going to blow up Burrow;s record based on that game. Sure, it's one game but WHAT a game!

It appears several SEC teams had issues on defense (peers at LSU) that have to be attributed to the lack of a "normal" season.

I won't hang my hat on everyone else's defense being as bad as the Rebels but Florida's better tighten up ?

Back
Top Bottom