********** gator football *********** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

********** gator football ***********

It appears several SEC teams had issues on defense (peers at LSU) that have to be attributed to the lack of a "normal" season.

I won't hang my hat on everyone else's defense being as bad as the Rebels but Florida's better tighten up ?
How much better would we have been with Davis in? I think you could subtract 10 points from Ole Miss had he been in the whole game due to him being one of our best D players and a vet.

I got to listen to a snippet from Coach on the way home from work and I'm pretty sure the Gators defense will look better going forward.

He doesn't sugarcoat much ;)

I got to listen to a snippet from Coach on the way home from work and I'm pretty sure the Gators defense will look better going forward.

Can't wait for Saturday. Next Sat I;me even more looking forward to as A&M is ranked. Already have so many snowflakes pointing out to me that Ole Miss was a nobody so our big day was irrelevant. I just tell them to go have a snack dick.

Murph is pretty legit and I wouldn't worry about what the others say. Unless our starters aren't playing, ha!

Defense still a wreck at times, so it's a good thing SC A&M keeps screwing up.

What the hell is going on with this defense?

Coach lied.

It's supposedly not a talent issue and if not, I wonder does Mullen replace a defensive coaching staff at the end of the year?

These guys are a disaster.

Gotta agree that this one was on Grantham. I get that the front 4 aren't getting the job done but these exotic db blitzes on every 3rd down aren't workin coach. He likes dialing up the pressure but sucks at disguising it. With the added topping of the secondary not being able to get on the same page ... somethings gotta give.

Gotta agree that this one was on Grantham. I get that the front 4 aren't getting the job done but these exotic db blitzes on every 3rd down aren't workin coach. He likes dialing up the pressure but sucks at disguising it. With the added topping of the secondary not being able to get on the same page ... somethings gotta give.
Same Reason us Ga fans wanted him gone back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom