*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 30 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

YEah the offense has been pretty vanilla. Swing pass left, swing pass right, run, run, run, sweep.

Driskel is gonna be good for us.

One last FG against Schnellenberger. 41-3

saw driskel play a lot locally. my little brother played at DP (with bama gets dee hart and hasean clinton dix) so we went and checked him out a few times. loads of potential.

i think since in reality we've got 4 games to fugg around with on offense weiss just might be waiting to open it up. time is on our side in that department.

Last edited by a moderator:
saw driskel play a lot locally. my little brother played at DP (with bama gets dee hat and hasean clinton dix) so we went and checked him out a few times. loads of potential.

i think since in reality we've got 4 games to fugg around with on offense weiss just might be waiting to open it up. time is on our side in that department.
Yeah typically UAB would be our last chance to tinker with things before opening up SEC play, but Tennessee is still not great and Kentucky looked atrocious against WKU the other night. Still a lot of time to get ready for that October gauntlet.

So the event that has Floyd's eligibility in question is.......a bake sale......to help him raise money to go the the Army All-American Game.

Eeehhh. Really hope Jeremy Brown next week because that secondary performance tonight was disheartening to say the least. Goddamn I miss Janoris already. These guys are young. Floyd will be back though which should will be a big boost up front. Demps may have gotten hurt again. Hope we have his spark for next week. Really glad we're as deep at RB as we are. Rainey picked up where he left off last week and Gillislee looks awesome. Burton needs to see the ball more. Brantley didn't make many mistakes, but all those swing passes won't fly in conference play unless it's Kentucky or Vandy. It's also great to have a kicker kicking FGs and not a punter. And is there a better play in college football than the bad punt snap for a safety? Nothing like two free points. And with that, bring on mother****ing Tennessee.

Eeehhh. Really hope Jeremy Brown next week because that secondary performance tonight was disheartening to say the least. Goddamn I miss Janoris already. These guys are young. Floyd will be back though which should will be a big boost up front. Demps may have gotten hurt again. Hope we have his spark for next week. Really glad we're as deep at RB as we are. Rainey picked up where he left off last week and Gillislee looks awesome. Burton needs to see the ball more. Brantley didn't make many mistakes, but all those swing passes won't fly in conference play unless it's Kentucky or Vandy. It's also great to have a kicker kicking FGs and not a punter. And is there a better play in college football than the bad punt snap for a safety? Nothing like two free points. And with that, bring on mother****ing Tennessee.

drunk too i see. :lol:

on offense i didn't like rainey getting the ball every damn time. he shouldn't be touching the ball that much unless it's against alabama or another relevant team. his 170 pound frame can't take it. why did we wait until the end to get gillislee, burton, brown, etc. the ball? had freakin addazio flashbacks with that predictable offense. i know we don't want to show our hand too much - but come on. air the fugging ball out - that swing pass to the flat bull**** over and over again is nerf balls. that offense is what got meyer the boot to begin with.

on defense the speed is crazy - but our playmakers aren't there yet. we won't be getting gangbuster turnovers like in years past with all that inexperience. the talent is there but it hasn't matured yet. easley and elam will be great - but man are they green. the D will still be the saving grace but we can't count on those points off turnovers like we have in the past.

this was hard to post. i'm drunk. i'll get more into it tomorrow when i'm sober.

drunk too i see. :lol: on offense i didn't like rainey getting the ball every damn time. he shouldn't be touching the ball that much unless it's against alabama or another relevant team. his 170 pound frame can't take it. why did we wait until the end to get gillislee, burton, brown, etc. the ball? had freakin addazio flashbacks with that predictable offense. i know we don't want to show our hand too much - but come on. air the fugging ball out - that swing pass to the flat bull**** over and over again is nerf balls. that offense is what got meyer the boot to begin with. on defense the speed is crazy - but our playmakers aren't there yet. we won't be getting gangbuster turnovers like in years past with all that inexperience. the talent is there but it hasn't matured yet. easley and elam will be great - but man are they green. the D will still be the saving grace but we can't count on those points off turnovers like we have in the past. this was hard to post. i'm drunk. i'll get more into it tomorrow when i'm sober.
I understand bro. I'm not sure how I would have gotten through last season without alcohol and weed. Just wait til October.

Tyler Bray is going to be a good test for the Gators defense. Justin Hunter is the best sophomore receiver in the country other than Robert Woods... Hunter looks almost like a carbon copy of A.J. Green.

Da'Rick Rogers and Tauren Poole make up one of the most underrated offenses in the SEC.

The only question is if they're mature enough to perform on the road in a hostile environment in The Swamp.... if this game was in Knoxville it would be a prime candidate for one of my upset alerts. I still think it's going to be a good game.... a flashback to some of the Florida/Tennessee games of the 90's between Spurrier and Fulmer.

Muschamp says Demps, Reed, and Floyd all expected to be ready to go Saturday. Jeremy Brown still technically "questionable".

Ahh Kentucky. Still love our backfield and the D-line. Hope our guys who are injured heal up quick because the walk in the park is over.

Here's to a good game Sat. nite..no injuries...this game worries me alot more than Ark.
I knew they would be soft.
Lets get some good discussion going.
This forum has been slow and dead this year.
Roll Tide..my brothers.

Back
Top Bottom