*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

The score of this game may end up being 2-0 or something ridiculous like that. Don't know if either offense can score on the other's defense. Will be really fun to watch.

Alright Croc fans... Here's to a good game and no injuries on both sides.

It's Alabama. It's Florida. In The Swamp. On Saturday night.

It don't get any better than that.

Alright Croc fans... Here's to a good game and no injuries on both sides.

It's Alabama. It's Florida. In The Swamp. On Saturday night.

It don't get any better than that.

i've got a bad feeling about this one. should be a good defensive showing for both teams - not sure who will be able to move the ball in this one though. all about who can run the ball - will it be power or finesse - hmmm ...

brantley might actually be killed on saturday. and i'm not sure how upset about that i am.

i've got a bad feeling about this one. should be a good defensive showing for both teams - not sure who will be able to move the ball in this one though. all about who can run the ball - will it be power or finesse - hmmm ...

brantley might actually be killed on saturday. and i'm not sure how upset about that i am.

I believe it was Randy Cross that said the announcers for this game may want to go ahead and get familiar with the name of the freshman that's backing up Brantley...

I believe it was Randy Cross that said the announcers for this game may want to go ahead and get familiar with the name of the freshman that's backing up Brantley...

i do believe he's got a point there. if brantley doesn't show he can at least show SOME semblance of a vertical passing threat he's/we're fugged. our run D is pretty nasty - so you guys have to do the same thing. weiss better have something up those obese sleeves or i'll be super pissed.

might go to this one - haven't decided quite yet. any chance of you making it down?

Could definitely see this one being a 14-10 kinda game. Our run D is rock solid, but the secondary still scares me. I would expect Bama to run a lot of PA and screens. I don't see either QB winning this game with his arm. I will say that Driskel should stay loose for this one.

Good effort Crocs... and good luck the rest of the season.

Hated to see Brantley get injured... hope he's able to make it back and play this season.

Brantley has a high ankle sprain and will be out at least through the bye week so Jeff Driskel's baptism by fire continues. Bama last week, @LSU this week, and @Auburn next week. Woot.

the LSU game won't be pretty. but with brantley hurt and demps gimpy, we may actually succeed at getting rainey killed on the field. 50 touches for a skinny little 170 pound kid isn't too much against LSU's D, is it? someone needs to call john spartan - there's gonna be a murder death kill on saturday.

Looks like Brissett is very much in the QB mix. Weis recruited him heavily and likes him a lot. He and Tyler Murphy may even see some snaps while Brantley is out, but I think Murphy will need to switch to WR next year.

Now rumors are circulating that Driskel is still in a walking boot and that we may have to burn Brissett's redshirt tomorrow. And it's starting to be picked up by some credible people close to the program over at GC so it may have some legs.

UPDATE: Pat Dooley just tweeted that he's heard it too. Be ready for Brissett to start tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom