*** Gators Football Thread *** | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Gators Football Thread ***

brantley is the worst QB of all time. i was actually hoping he was seriously hurt after that hit. fugg him for destroying my team.

His graduation will be the single most breathtaking addition by subtraction in the history of modern sports.

Truly, the most epic Senior Night performance I have ever seen. Ever. For all the wrong reasons.

His graduation will be the single most breathtaking addition by subtraction in the history of modern sports.

Truly, the most epic Senior Night performance I have ever seen. Ever. For all the wrong reasons.

Jacory Harris laughs at this statement.

Jesus. What happened to football in the state of Florida? UM and UF are terrible and FSU isn't that much better. How are guys like Trent Richardson, Denard Robinson, and Sammy Watkins all getting away to out-of-state programs?

Jesus. What happened to football in the state of Florida? UM and UF are terrible and FSU isn't that much better. How are guys like Trent Richardson, Denard Robinson, and Sammy Watkins all getting away to out-of-state programs?

Damned if I know.

Trent would have went to Fla. if they hadn't been running the spread at the time.
Bama thanks you guys.

Trent would have went to Fla. if they hadn't been running the spread at the time.
Bama thanks you guys.
Yeah under Meyer UF was a place for RBs to go for their careers to die. Hell even CJ Spiller was all Gator until switching to Clemson at the last minute. Now we're stuck with these 170 lb. scatbacks who couldn't fight for a yard if you gave them a shank. That will all thankfully go away after this season. Now all we need are some linemen who can block and WRs who can get open AND catch. And also a QB battle to resolve. Still lots of trash to clean out even after this season. I see UF as almost in the same position Miami was in 5 years ago. Hope we didn't hire Randy Shannon.

Nice ending to a pretty ****ty season. Beating OSU will always be fun no matter how much we both suck.

Back
Top Bottom