[SIZE=-1]Notre Dame[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]5[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Arizona[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Alan Branch[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]DT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Michigan[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]6[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Washington[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Gaines Adams[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]DE[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Clemson [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]7[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Minnesota[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Jamaal Anderson [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]DE[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Arkansas [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]8[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Houston[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Adrian Peterson [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]RB[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Oklahoma[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]9[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Miami[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Amobi Okoye [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]DT[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Louisville [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]10[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Atlanta [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Dwayne Jarrett[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]WR[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Southern California[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]11[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]San Francisco[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Ted Ginn[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]WR[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Ohio State[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]12[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Buffalo[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Levi Brown[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]Second round[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]#[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]Team[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]Player[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]POS[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]School[/SIZE][/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=-1]
    [SIZE=-1]40[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Miami[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]Fred Bennett[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]CB[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]South Carolina[/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

YOur note is misleading. You make it look like their mock is saying Buffalo is taking Brown in the second round. They are not.

YOur note is misleading. You make it look like their mock is saying Buffalo is taking Brown in the second round. They are not.

That wasn't my intent, GBN data comes in a bit difficult because of the spacing. It says #12 pick, so give it a break.

I liked their old one alot better.

I dont like this mock at all... The only way the phins get Okoye is if Manny Wright isnt coming back (which i think he is) and if he doesnt why would we get Okoye when we have young DT talent already on our roster (Fred Evans and Rod Wright)... We have bigger needs elsewhere...Most notably LT and CB....

Seems like a lot of mocks lately have neither of the QBs falling to us and our team passing on the WRs. I think those two positions are the ones Cam is watching the closest because Mueller can get great value at offensive line later in the draft.

I think there's a chance that joe thomas falls,here are my reasons,

He's not considered to be in the class of a boselli,pace,or ogden who deserved to be in the top 5,number 9 sounds about right.

A lot of mocks have detroit picking thomas at #2,i don't see it,here's why,detroit and millen have chosen offense the past 4 years straight,the pressure coming from the fan base is all about defense and if you think about it thats where there biggest needs are.

I could say the same thing about arizona as well,they've gone offense the past 4 years,they have a great offense and their biggest needs are on defense.

I'am tellin ya there's a chance.

I think there's a chance that joe thomas falls,here are my reasons,

He's not considered to be in the class of a boselli,pace,or ogden who deserved to be in the top 5,number 9 sounds about right.

A lot of mocks have detroit picking thomas at #2,i don't see it,here's why,detroit and millen have chosen offense the past 4 years straight,the pressure coming from the fan base is all about defense and if you think about it thats where there biggest needs are.

I could say the same thing about arizona as well,they've gone offense the past 4 years,they have a great offense and their biggest needs are on defense.

I'am tellin ya there's a chance.

Give it up, ain't gonna happen.

I would love the pick if we dont get a WR via FA or Trade ...that guy is only 19 wow wut a majore talent we would have for many years to come......then we would have the upped hand in negotiating with Holliday.

Stupid mock draft.
Tampa Bay will not draft Quinn. That is a lock.
They will go Johnson or a DE.

I don't believe Thomas is the second coming of Boselli either. He reminds me more Tra Thomas(Eagles) a real mauler instead of puncher.

The LT from Ak. needs a healthy look.

Back
Top Bottom