Gems released by other teams... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gems released by other teams...

Originally posted by Muck
The Jags have released WR Darnay Scott.

THoughts?? :)

He was a disspointment back in camp ..He fell way behind the depth charts and that bad when you look at Jaguars depth charts..

Broncos | Sinclair Released - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
12:49 PT: The Denver Broncos have announced the release DE Michael Sinclair.

Originally posted by Muck
The Jags have released WR Darnay Scott.

THoughts?? :)

If there is a position where we really don't need anyone it is WR. Besides, I think one can make a pretty good living in the NFL by not sigining any former Bengals.

D.Scott could have been traded to somebody for at least a 7th just because of his name. Who cares though, we have Chambers, Gadsden and Ward, i am happy!

Usually but not in this case in my opinion. Darnay Scott quite simply is a Coughlin victim. Coughlin is one of the toughest coaches in the NFL for a player to get along with. He might well be the least respected coach in the league among the players in his locker room. Darnay Scott came from a program where he was taught not to sacrifice your body in practice because the game is whats important. Coughlin wants his players to run 100 mph during practice and then wonders why perennially the Jags are one of the most injured teams in the league. Darnay Scott did not fit Coughlin's attitude, pure and simple. And now that Jimmy Smith has ended his holdout, Scott is gone and its no coincidence.

Unfortunately for Scott, this means that he will not have the chance to be a starter for another team. He could be. He could help us, however Dedric is becoming a favorite target and McKnight is too nice (and has too big a signing bonus) to just replace outright with Darnay.

Luke Butkus was cut by Chicago. Would have made quite the story.

I just saw that on NFL.Com about Darnay Scott. What a shock. Not that I think we will offer him, at this point, but this is pretty big news.

Biggest news to date: The Eagles cut HE HATE ME!!!!!

Crap they cut TBuck???

Hecks yeah I would hope they'd offer him a roster spot ahead of Ray Green....

Wow. T-Buck's agent has to be fielding calls from Speilman as we speak.

Hey CK, watch Rock Riley tonight on Bay News 9. He'll certainly have insight on this move. I prolly won't be able to catch it!! Was T-Buck stinking up the joint?? Hopefully it was a numbers game.

Sorry Muck I'm already back up in DC. It'll be a little hard to catch Rock up here....lol

Thanks for the link

Back
Top Bottom