Gems released by other teams... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gems released by other teams...

Who cares if he is a MLB. Move freakin Tommy Hendricks to the outside (He's athletic enough), and let Biekert backup Zach. Now THAT would be some SOLID vet-lb Depth!

Markese Fitzgerald..Joe Saleev'a..JaJuan Dawson..Tre Johnson!!!!Terry Killens..Terry Fair..Jim Pyne..Chad Cota..their are some real contributors out there...:) :lol: :p

JaJuan Dawson is a player...I can't believe he was released.
Saleeva should be our number one priority right now.

we know Buckley will come here if we want him so he is knocked lower as we can just get a deal done with him if we are so inclined.

Originally posted by scotgif
Who cares if he is a MLB. Move freakin Tommy Hendricks to the outside (He's athletic enough), and let Biekert backup Zach. Now THAT would be some SOLID vet-lb Depth!

Like I said before.....He was cut becuase he didnt want to take a pay cut....which he most likely will not sign for the minimum....and I doubt Wannspiel will pay him good just to Back up....He will probably be playing for someone who needs a starting MLB.

Desmond Clark sounded too good to be true and I guess he is
had missed this entire preseason with a dislocated left forearm and was expected to miss the start of the regular season

we really to get a veteran OT desparately far more than we need to replace Lowe or Green w/t buck. But we've been saying that all along. Did not see a single OT out there that has proved anything :(

I agree.....

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Not really. He is what he is. He's a mauler that eats people alive against the running game but is slow and gets beaten in pass protection. He's Jamie Nails. Norv uses guys like that well.

I think we need another OL. The WannSpiel seems to think that we're fine with the guys we've got. But I mean, who? Troy Andrew, Seth McKinney, and Marcus Spriggs? I think Seth McKinney is special and has been underrated throughout the preseason, however he's still a rook...

I see it the same...I think we could use Tre

Originally posted by scotgif

yeah theres a great idea! do you think beikert would like backing up zach? i dont think so.................

Originally posted by SprBwl2003
Chad Cota seems like some good backup material

I dont want anything to do with Chad Cota! forget it.

Originally posted by WCoastFin

Like I said before.....He was cut becuase he didnt want to take a pay cut....which he most likely will not sign for the minimum....and I doubt Wannspiel will pay him good just to Back up....He will probably be playing for someone who needs a starting MLB.

I just read on KFFL that mike tice is talking to beikert right now. he would start there.

minus just posted this on bbi!

"I'm a damn good football player. It makes me uncomfortable saying that out loud because it sounds arrogant, but it's the truth. I'm something they haven't had in Miami in 25 years -- a power running game -- and I know I'm going to have a monster year. I'm the final piece, the last impact player added to a team with a lot of impact players. I'm the chosen one. If I want to go to the Super Bowl, I have to take us there. I can't wait around for someone else to do it. "
lol

Back
Top Bottom