Gene Atkins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Gene Atkins

yeah Geez.........thankfully, the vast majority of our past players turned out to be great people.

ATKINS: LOCKER ROOM CANCER

This guy.....believe me.....may be the single most hated former DOlPHIN to have ever played.

Atkins was a locker-room cancer.....and for one player in particular---S LOUIS OLIVER. These two had to be seperated on more than one occassion.......

This case has gone on now---for over 4 years....and will finally seek its final judgement. And for the past 4 years.....ATKINS...who still lives here....hasn't a friend in the DOLPHIN ORGANIZATON. This was a guy....even before all these arson accusations, came about.......this was one player that the Dolphin Organization wanted nothing to do with.

Holy cow!!!! :eek: :eek: I use to think he was a pretty cool and likeable guy. Wow...what a surprise :(

I used to watch Gene when he played with the Aints. I thought he and Louis would be awesome...Well you know what they say about hindsight being 20 / 20.

we went thru soooo many Ss before we got Brock to settle the position

Yeah, but we keep trying to give him away by cutting him...

Wasn't Atkins the one that ran across the locker room and leveled a Miami reporter, then later said he triped and fell into him?:monkey: Atkins

WHAT A TURD!!!!

OLIVADOTTI'S BIG FREE AGENT AQUISITIONS!!!!

FS GENE ATKINS & SS MICHAEL STEWART!!!!

I REMEMBER THESE PUDS!!!!!!!!!!!:fire:

Thanks va dolfan..It's my fav car from the game Gran Turismo 3 for Playstation 2 :cool: :D

I remember him. He used to play on the Saints I believe too. He wasn't that great. He's not going to make Dolphin fans forget about Marion.

Atkins must have been hanging out with McDuffie!

:p

Back
Top Bottom